X3R Starburst

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dudads

X3R Starburst

Post by dudads » Fri, 30. Jul 10, 08:40

Quite new to the game and I'm trying to get my 1st easter egg ship. I'm on Freedom's Reach trying to get the Starburst... I'm on the coordinates but cannot seem to find it. I Even dropped a adv sat near the loc.

Using no scripts, no mods.

My plot is just after the thingy got stolen and I have to warn that dude about that "other" stalker ship. soz for the vague plot story, forgot everything since I had to do merchant stuff to get some creds.

Am I doing something wrong?

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4639/x3screen00001.jpg

{Replaced oversize image with link. Please review the image posting rules in the welcome sticky. - Nanook}

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Fri, 30. Jul 10, 12:40

It's actually at -1,36,43. However I don't recall a trading station in that sector, so it might have been destroyed already.

dudads

Post by dudads » Fri, 30. Jul 10, 13:32

awww. :( i also went to -1 and found nothing.. took me a long time to get used to the game and I'm still learning... must have been destroyed then... thx anyways

Gazz
x4

Post by Gazz » Fri, 30. Jul 10, 13:41

The Arrow is a lot more fun - when you try to brake. =P
My complete script download page. . . . . . I AM THE LAW!
There is no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

dudads

Post by dudads » Sat, 7. Aug 10, 12:00

whoa... I installed patches and the bonus packs... went back for the race storyline mission and the starburst was there.. XD

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sat, 7. Aug 10, 23:02

Gazz wrote:The Arrow is a lot more fun - when you try to brake. =P
Yeah and then turning...."Just make sure you don't back into that asteroid there pilo....." :lol:

Cith
x3tc

Post by Cith » Sun, 8. Aug 10, 04:09

I remember trying to fly to distant planets with the arrow. It didn't work quite as well as I had hoped, the entire sector got turned inside out, upside down and torn in all different directions. At one point the planet was on the opposite side of where I was headed and it kept jumping back and forth. Kind of reminded me of the movie 'Thirteenth floor' when the guy reaches the edge of his realm :roll:
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man how to fish and he'll eat yours.

dudads

Post by dudads » Sun, 8. Aug 10, 06:00

lol... has anyone tried flying these ships on boron space down south like res of tranq? Without auto pilot of course. I remember exploring that area with a discoverer and just barely missing a station. xD

They should have a race there and it would make a good X-Universe X-Games. xD haha

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”