Newb Question - picking up a passenger

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Whoover
x3tc

Newb Question - picking up a passenger

Post by Whoover » Tue, 24. Aug 10, 23:14

Hi all,

Just started playing X3TC and have accepted a mission to transport someone to another sector. There are three aims. 1.Dock. 2.Pickup. 3.Deliver.

I have docked, but as I did so the station announcement spoke over the message from the person I was supposed to be collecting.

So my question is how do I 'pick them up' from the station into my ship??

Thanks.

Fulgrymm
x4

Post by Fulgrymm » Tue, 24. Aug 10, 23:16

Your ship needs to have a Cargo Life Support system installed, and also needs to be capable of transporting M size cargo, and needs at least 6 units of space available in the cargo hold.

Whoover
x3tc

Post by Whoover » Tue, 24. Aug 10, 23:17

Thnxs for quick reply. :)

aladonahill
x3tc

Post by aladonahill » Tue, 24. Aug 10, 23:37

Once you have the CBLS and the right ship you don't have to do anything to get the passengers to board. Just dock at the station and the passengers will send you a message saying they are ready to go. Just fly to their destination and they will get off by themselves.

It may be worth noting that some passengers will not travel on military ships, even if the ship has cargo space and the CBLS. If you plan to do many taxi missions, it might be worth buying a TP class ship. A Terran Scabbard or something similar.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”