[TC] Yaki Plot?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dareliisko

Yaki Plot?

Post by Dareliisko » Sat, 4. Sep 10, 15:06

Is there a plot for the Yaki/Pirates? if so which one is it (looked on FAQ but none of the names spring to mind for such a plot) and is there a guide to the plot? so i can look it over later if i go wrong or if the missions which sometimes are confusing.[/list]

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Sat, 4. Sep 10, 15:11

Nope no plot.
SCUM : They may exceed you in number, but not in value.

Dareliisko

Post by Dareliisko » Sat, 4. Sep 10, 15:17

how would i make friends with them other than killing dukes freighters? plus anyone got the coords for the jumpgate to gaian star and also to the unknown sector south-east of gaian star?

burger2

Post by burger2 » Sat, 4. Sep 10, 16:00

Spoiler
Show
gaian star -65 , 0 ,0 unknown -36 , 0 , -40

RoadRunner12
x3tc

Post by RoadRunner12 » Sat, 4. Sep 10, 16:05

Dareliisko wrote:how would i make friends with them other than killing dukes freighters? plus anyone got the coords for the jumpgate to gaian star and also to the unknown sector south-east of gaian star?
If you can't get missions from their stations then you'll have wait until one of their ships spawns in a sector with an available mission. They spawn in randomly but only for a few seconds at a time so you have to be quick to catch them. If can be a right pain though as they only last a few seconds and they often don't spawn inside comms range.

Not sure if killing Duke's ships will work. Your rep with them is tied to the pirates but the Yaki have a separate rep ladder.

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Sat, 4. Sep 10, 16:16

If you haven't completed O:FF you could try to camp their sectors to wipe the Khaaks that spawn there, or lure Paranid forces in the sector and blow them up.
SCUM : They may exceed you in number, but not in value.

Spaceweed Adict
x3tc

Post by Spaceweed Adict » Sat, 4. Sep 10, 17:49

easist way to be-friend the yaki is trade with them build a station in there space to trade. Spaceweed or Spacefuel go's down well with those guys.

You will soon be best of buddies with them then :wink:

PS
A little tip.
When you visit there sectors scan there stations see what they need in trade then build a complex to supply what they need.
Easy money :wink:

Dareliisko

Post by Dareliisko » Sat, 4. Sep 10, 18:57

lol, based on your rep i expected a response from you spaceweed :P

Spaceweed Adict
x3tc

Post by Spaceweed Adict » Sat, 4. Sep 10, 19:02

Well u were not disapionted then was u :wink:

Dareliisko

Post by Dareliisko » Sat, 4. Sep 10, 22:38

nope a nice good illegal ware response

Spaceweed Adict
x3tc

Post by Spaceweed Adict » Sat, 4. Sep 10, 23:03

Once a pirate always a pirate :pirat:

In my game all pirate sects are mates with me, More than I can say for the races :lol:

Aro
x4

Post by Aro » Sun, 5. Sep 10, 00:06

Once you start doing station building missions in Yaki space they start to look like a normal race. Perfect to leave some sector traders to make creditsss and some bonus race rep. Will also snowball more opportunities.

For energy I set up an SPP XL with a jumpship (trade ships with jumpdrives enabled) buying crystals at one over average. It works incredibly well to supply the local economy. Had to add extra power plants as more stations were constructed...

They just keep paying you to pay you while paying you.

Also good to set an Trade Dock (curse the low amount of storage!) up in Savage Spur to let NPC traders purchase any excess wares. Mainly the weed and booze. Can also use it as a jumpship station to sell to other races.
[ external image ]
The end of a trilogy does not mean an end to a series.
| Vanilla with strawberries? [List of Vanilla safe mods.] | Tired of the plots? [Plot Skipper Tool v0.5] |
| X3: R & TC Minimaps |

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”