Problems with terran campaign and gaining IBL, yaki (X3TC)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hyde911
x3tc

Problems with terran campaign and gaining IBL, yaki (X3TC)

Post by Hyde911 » Tue, 7. Sep 10, 17:31

Hello
1. I can't finish terran mission 'rescue'. Where I'm supposed to pick somebody up (in argon sector M148) and deliver him to terran base in Heretics End. But there is nobody to pick up. I docked on terran base but nothing happens. I don't know what to do.

2. Another problem is gaining IBL in Loomanc's Legacy. I've done lot of mission for pirates but stanions there are still red i don't let me dock. I installed System Override Software but those station cannot be hacked or (which is likely) I don't know how to do that.

3. How can gain recognition with yaki?

Catra

Post by Catra » Tue, 7. Sep 10, 17:42

1) you need to get Cargo LifeSupport onto the ship thats going to pick themup, the ship also needs atleast 12 free units of space (IIRC), and needs to carry a minimum of M class wares. then headback and redock, then after the cutscene undock and pick em up.

2) system override software only allows you to claim empty ships without the need to eject from yours, to hack a station you need to find a hacker, look at all the lightbulb missions 3 sectors away untill you find one. pirates are unique in that no matter how high your rep, stations will always remain red untill hacked.

3) kill paranid / pirates in their space. some pirates might also be yaki. yaki fighters will also randomly be in a sector, they usually offer a combat mission.

burger2

Post by burger2 » Tue, 7. Sep 10, 17:44

The ibl forge in loomancstrats legacy in my game gets hacked by
Spoiler
Show
a guy at a station in mookeyes revenge.
You might have to visit the stations in that sector a few times to get the hacker.

To gain reputation with the yaki either do their kill missions (a yaki fighter ship appears for several seconds when you enter some sectors and it offers destroy ships missions) or kill their enemies in their teritory like khaak , pirates or paranid. If you find a pirate base in their sector don't blow it up. Blowing up the pirates from the base will get you standing with the yaki. For killing khaak do this before the final fury plot.

Jon Tetrino
x4

Post by Jon Tetrino » Tue, 7. Sep 10, 18:02

This is specifically about the first point.
Spoiler
Show
It is important you have a cargohold life support.

You have to first get 200 units of Teladianium and bring it to the Argon base in M148.

Once you have done this you have to wait for the Terran pilot you're with to dock. After she has docked (you do not have to remain docked, but its a good idea to remain in system) you they(the terran pilot and the guy you wish to rescue) will both eject in space suits.

You have to pick up the suits before you can take them back to Heretics.
Hope that helped.

Hyde911
x3tc

Post by Hyde911 » Tue, 7. Sep 10, 19:31

Thanks for help guys. I did everything you said. But it looks like I didn't pick them up when they went off the station and flew away.
I've just run across one of them in the middle of nowhere. I guess they just floating in space or maybe follow me. But I was jumping all over the world so it would be extremely hard to find second person.

Twest09
x3tc

Post by Twest09 » Wed, 8. Sep 10, 02:45

The mission you are referring to is easily broken. It's just how it works. I recommend you restart if you intend to finish the Terran plot and the plots that follow the Terran plot. Next time take a ship with cargo life support and the minimum requirement to carry passengers and when you undock when they bail into space open your command console and use special command software to pick up all astronauts in sector.

Retiredman
x3ap

Post by Retiredman » Wed, 8. Sep 10, 17:07

Thanks for help guys. I did everything you said. But it looks like I didn't pick them up when they went off the station and flew away
Oh my!

Somewhere is Sector M148 is a pair of spacesuits, their wearers thinking.

Maybe a cozy Argon cell isn't so bad now.

geoffrey
x3

Post by geoffrey » Wed, 8. Sep 10, 19:27

If I remember right, they head for the gate.
I think they may have enough air to make it through, so check the other side.
3 blondes found a magic lamp.
The Genie said:"I will grant each of you 1 wish "
1 said, "I wish I were smarter." She became a redhead.
2nd said, "I wish I were smarter than her." She became a brunette.
3rd blonde said, "I wish I were smarter than both of them." So she became a man.

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Wed, 8. Sep 10, 19:44

geoffrey wrote:If I remember right, they head for the gate.
I think they may have enough air to make it through, so check the other side.
They should be on their way to the sector where you're supposed to unload them (don't remember the name), also I don't think air is a problem for anyone besides the player.
SCUM : They may exceed you in number, but not in value.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”