[TC] Balagi Weapons?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

robertrodger24
x3tc

Balagi Weapons?

Post by robertrodger24 » Sat, 18. Sep 10, 01:28

In the manual there are some cool weapons under development. But i can't find anything about them except some cryptic messages that suggest they might not exist. I do know that i shouldn't take the manual as the gospel truth but i would like to know.

palm911
x4

Post by palm911 » Sat, 18. Sep 10, 01:30

MY ADVICE.

throw away the manual, it usually confuses more than it help there is a big Chunk of it that is not even close to the game itself.

best manual is in the forums :)
X gamer , one at a time.

Kor'ah
x4

Post by Kor'ah » Sat, 18. Sep 10, 02:30

X has a manual? :o
[X3] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots
[X3T] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots in Terran Conflict

The mercenary code
There is no right or wrong.
There is no good or evil.
There is only the will of the client, and how much they're paying.

Poobah
x3tc

Post by Poobah » Sat, 18. Sep 10, 03:23

palm911 wrote:MY ADVICE.

throw away the manual, it usually confuses more than it help there is a big Chunk of it that is not even close to the game itself.

best manual is in the forums :)
This information is horribly false and wrong in every way.

Terran Conflict's manual is pretty damn amazing. I don't think the PALC and stuff should have been put in there, but it's a damn good manual and very well put together. If you want to take the piss out of a manual shoot at the X3:R manual.

BTF had the best manual, but TC has the most helpful one. BTF was just a totally different game though, it oozed verisimilitude, immersion and atmosphere where TC is more about being high tech and having a complicated working universe with loads of missions and helping the player to grow as much as possible. It's just different.
Lead me not into temptation,
For I can find the way myself!

palm911
x4

Post by palm911 » Sat, 18. Sep 10, 04:02

right.

please check the boarding part and let me know if that is accurate. (from the top of my head)

i am still waiting for NPC ships to try board mine :)

you want up to date info. ask in the forums, use search.
X gamer , one at a time.

Catra

Post by Catra » Sat, 18. Sep 10, 04:23

use search
atleast provide a link to the search engine =P

also, agree with the pretty bad manual. the only thing ya should look in there for is to find out where ya stand in the Fight / Trade ranks. :P

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sat, 18. Sep 10, 08:19

palm911 wrote:right.

please check the boarding part and let me know if that is accurate. (from the top of my head)

i am still waiting for NPC ships to try board mine :)
So, one sentence in the manual is inaccurate, the whole thing MUST be rubbish... :roll:

palm911
x4

Post by palm911 » Sat, 18. Sep 10, 08:55

hey Pj,

if you look into the manual you will find quite a lot more than just a sentence that is innacurate.

anyways i was giving an advice, from my own personal view of the subject.

at least we have to agree that Forums are quite more accurate than the manual :)

:o
X gamer , one at a time.

Twest09
x3tc

Post by Twest09 » Sat, 18. Sep 10, 11:57

palm911 wrote:hey Pj,

if you look into the manual you will find quite a lot more than just a sentence that is innacurate.

anyways i was giving an advice, from my own personal view of the subject.

at least we have to agree that Forums are quite more accurate than the manual :)

:o
Only when the information given is accurate and fact based. Anyway I can agree that I have learned about 10,000 times more about X games from these forums.

Poobah
x3tc

Post by Poobah » Sat, 18. Sep 10, 14:55

palm911 wrote: at least we have to agree that Forums are quite more accurate than the manual :)
Except when someone says something wrong.
Lead me not into temptation,
For I can find the way myself!

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Sat, 18. Sep 10, 16:01

Poobah wrote:
palm911 wrote: at least we have to agree that Forums are quite more accurate than the manual :)
Except when someone says something wrong.
But someone will always correct that somebody that they said something wrong. :) And manuals are only meant to be a guide, the forums are where the real information is going to be.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Re: Balagi Weapons?

Post by Carlo the Curious » Sat, 18. Sep 10, 16:36

robertrodger24 wrote:In the manual there are some cool weapons under development. But i can't find anything about them except some cryptic messages that suggest they might not exist. I do know that i shouldn't take the manual as the gospel truth but i would like to know.
http://www.egosoft.com/support/faq/faq_ ... &version=9

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”