EBC fab sells warheads?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

The Captain

EBC fab sells warheads?

Post by The Captain » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 06:50

Not sure if this is a bug or not - but it seems that all of the EBC ammo factories in my game have "warheads" listed as the only product. I'm patched up completely (2.7.1?), and running the bonus pack and a few other mods - none of which state this as a feature...

Anyone else?

Ozkar
x3tc

Post by Ozkar » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 07:16

I think this is a *Bonus* feature of one of your mods. I am patched to 2.7.1 and have the Marauder SY mod, Cadius ship pack, no tubes complex mod and extensive editing and fiddling of the tships, tmissiles, and tjobs files.
EBC fabs still produce EBC ammo.
Give me a mamba or give me death!

Terre
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Terre » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 10:57

I've just checked an Energy Bolt Chaingun Ammunition forge in my X-Universe, and it only produces Energy Bolt Chaingun Ammunition.

Sorenson
x3tc

Post by Sorenson » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 12:02

Ozkar wrote:I think this is a *Bonus* feature of one of your mods. I am patched to 2.7.1 and have the Marauder SY mod, Cadius ship pack, no tubes complex mod and extensive editing and fiddling of the tships, tmissiles, and tjobs files.
EBC fabs still produce EBC ammo.
As an avid Oblivion and Fallout 3 player, this, so much. You will not believe the stupid, inane crap that people will shoehorn into a mod for no reason connected to its core purpose to exist and then either ggive only the most minimal of mention or none whatsoever. You can download a mod to make the HUD a slightly deeper shade of blue and discover later on that it also mods the Aegir or whatever into a 72-gun 20-gig-shielded 500+MPS system killer.

And YES, I know I'm one to talk, but I give plenty of fair warning about stuff I'm doing and the reasoning behind it.
X3TC Naval Shuffle: My ships are fast; my shields are strong; and my guns are very, very large.

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 12:02

That shouldn't be the case, are you running any Mods?

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 13:18

Since this is guaranteed to be an issue with one of your mods you need to be asking this question in Scripting and Modding, and you need to say which mods you're actually using when you ask in there.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”