[TC] Boron Space complex advice?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Lx7
x3tc

[TC] Boron Space complex advice?

Post by Lx7 » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 21:47

Hi, I have 3 good sized complexes in barren shores but the products were made for using. Now because I do not need these products I would like to turn the complexes into one self selling complex.

Simple enough just connect 'em into 1 and make a plan and deactivate all factories that are not silicon mines nor used in the plan.

My problem is not exactly the plan more as what to put in that plan to be a self seller..

Lx7's Self seller definition:
A product or over produced resource that if let sell it will never fill up due to rapid sails.

Now, this factory's silicon mines alone make 5196 silicon/hour so it may need a few self sellers.

Please tell me a few self sellers that sell well in boron space and please don't say the illegal stuff... :x .. :P

Thankya

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 22:03

Silicon -> microchips = money machine.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Lx7
x3tc

Post by Lx7 » Fri, 24. Sep 10, 00:08

Nanook wrote:Silicon -> microchips = money machine.
I'm working on the layout right now but it looks around 1000 microchips per hour.. At that rate will it ever fill up?? I had a chip plant making 30/hour and I think I remember seeing it fill up.. (may have be a different product)

That would be awesome if chips are a super self seller.

cj-spartacus
x3ap

Post by cj-spartacus » Fri, 24. Sep 10, 00:14

I built over 100 chip plants to expedite a certain plot mission. They are split over 4 complexes and they never fill up although 2 of them require a springblossom to deliver the chips manually due to their out-of-the-way locations.
"Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken." - Tyler Durden

Lx7
x3tc

Post by Lx7 » Fri, 24. Sep 10, 00:40

cj-spartacus wrote:I built over 100 chip plants to expedite a certain plot mission. They are split over 4 complexes and they never fill up although 2 of them require a springblossom to deliver the chips manually due to their out-of-the-way locations.
that certain plot mission is why the complexes are leftover..

Well its really good that sells out.. though when I said 1000/hour I overshot it... after vary fine tuning because the chip plant uses 3 of the loop resources..

I got it to 750/hour and there was some extra energy cells that I couldn't work into more chip production so I set it to single M factories making stott spices, soja husk, rastar oil and massom powder on the side.

barren shores has paranid and split a sector away so I thought making some local stuff might stimulate the economy just a hair and give me more profit by just a hair..

I would set the base resource (soja beans are soja husk's base) to also sell sothat I'm really selling 8 of the local products.

Question, is there any other legal self sellers you know of?

Anyways thanks guys. :)

cj-spartacus
x3ap

Post by cj-spartacus » Fri, 24. Sep 10, 02:52

Quantum tubes sell from my door without needing a trader.
"Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken." - Tyler Durden

Lx7
x3tc

Post by Lx7 » Fri, 24. Sep 10, 03:02

From this I think I could assume that computer components also sell like this..

Rather wouldn't it be better to sell tubes, chips and cpuComponents then just chips?

Profits should be almost the same but the verity would bring more traders and help the economy and not flood it right?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”