[TC] SOS-ing docked fighters from boarded carriers.Is it possible?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

unknown1
x4

SOS-ing docked fighters from boarded carriers.Is it possible?

Post by unknown1 » Thu, 30. Sep 10, 17:04

i heard some time ago that if you capture a carrier and it still has fighters docked (wich obviously are property of NPC),you can claim them with the override software.Is it possible?

would love to get an Odin and claim some of those ATF fighters

Twest09
x3tc

Re: SOS-ing docked fighters from boarded carriers.Is it possible?

Post by Twest09 » Thu, 30. Sep 10, 17:18

unknown1 wrote:i heard some time ago that if you capture a carrier and it still has fighters docked (wich obviously are property of NPC),you can claim them with the override software.Is it possible?

would love to get an Odin and claim some of those ATF fighters
It's no longer possible, but no worries if you want ATF fighters... I can't say much more than that but they will be ownable in the future.

unknown1
x4

Post by unknown1 » Thu, 30. Sep 10, 18:02

i know,i know since i have L3 acces :D

Naroku
x3tc

Post by Naroku » Thu, 30. Sep 10, 18:49

Teaser
Walk softly and carry a big gun.

Twest09
x3tc

Post by Twest09 » Thu, 30. Sep 10, 18:56

Naroku wrote:Teaser
Not much of one... I didn't say how or when. Just in the future. But people have been complaining that they were unobtainable for some time now... seems only fair to allow us to have them in a future patch.

mangar
xr

Post by mangar » Thu, 30. Sep 10, 19:11

"It's no longer possible, but no worries if you want ATF fighters... I can't say much more than that but they will be ownable in the future."

Hmmm. My laptop crashed 4 months ago, lost all my saved games and had to restart. So far I have been bettering my stats and only seta'd the past 3-4days to finish the gate materials, then my HQ next.

So what is this about soon? is there a new update patch OR game? Sorry but I just popped my head up to look at the forum and it has been a few months.

After my HQ I planned on collecting ships for BP's. got the deca, and like 6 Arans and counting. I will go after race M1 and 2s later not to hurt my rep before I complete all the foundation missions first.
Oh the fun of restarting x3tc all over again!

"Never confuse education with intelligence." - unknown

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Thu, 30. Sep 10, 20:04

3.0 planned to come out around the same time as the Superbox, so in no so long. To know about the content sign up for L3+ and get a look there.
SCUM : They may exceed you in number, but not in value.

mangar
xr

Post by mangar » Thu, 30. Sep 10, 23:15

where can I sign up? if I can?
Oh the fun of restarting x3tc all over again!

"Never confuse education with intelligence." - unknown

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 30. Sep 10, 23:22

Just fill in the required information at the bottom of your forum profile and you'll be able to see and access the L3 forums from the forum index.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”