Asteroid travel in Nyana's hideout

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

John McG
x4

Post by John McG » Fri, 1. Oct 10, 11:21

I have restarted x3 reunion and am enjoying it apart from the fact that I cannot get through the asteroid in Nyana's hideout in my Discoverer without being killed.
Has anyone done a recording of their travel through the asteroid, or give any helpful cheats?
Thanks

Quarry
x3tc

Post by Quarry » Fri, 1. Oct 10, 21:27

Its been a while since I've played the plot but its possible to just turn around at the starting point and let the kha'ak fly in to the cave first and then follow at your own speed when you feel like doing so... And effectively skipping the hard part of the mission. Its been a long time since I've played that mission but I remember that particular mission got me sooo **** ticked off...

And this isnt really a S&M forum thing...but I'm sure one of the mods will move this thread into the appropriate forum.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 1. Oct 10, 21:46

John McG wrote:...or give any helpful cheats?
You can't use scripts during that mission. It's also impossible to skip plot missions using scripts.

As Quarry already wrote there are some tricks to do this mission. Besides the way he described, it should also be possible to turn around and fly along the outside of the asteroid.
If you just started the game with the story and didn't build your empire yet, there's also the possibility to use a savegame right after this mission. The user cheeseburger provides a lot of saves during the plot or rather after each plot mission. See here.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

John McG
x4

Post by John McG » Sat, 2. Oct 10, 09:13

Thanks for the helpful tips. My main problem was when I got to what appears to be a large stone blocking my path. Tips I have read say you have to fly around this and you will see an exit.
Can you remember if it is best to fly over the top or round the left or the right?
Thanks again :)

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”