[TC] Goner Plot Complete, where's my reward?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Zippo342
x3tc

Goner Plot Complete, where's my reward?

Post by Zippo342 » Tue, 12. Oct 10, 09:23

I finally completed the last part of the goner plot where I delivered the required items to the station and returned the passenger to his destination. I was greeted with a message of thanks and that I would be getting something, but it never arrived. I have checked my ships list and everything and I recieved no messages that it was destroyed. Am I missing something?

fullmetal66
x3tc

Post by fullmetal66 » Tue, 12. Oct 10, 09:29

You should have the unfocused Jumpdrive option in the navigation menu on the left hand side taskbar.
Also you have been given a M6 ship and its on your way to you.

Happy Aran Hunting :)

Zippo342
x3tc

Post by Zippo342 » Tue, 12. Oct 10, 09:34

Does the M6 take some time to arrive? That was what I was looking for and I haven't seen it yet.

Starlight_Corporation
x4

Post by Starlight_Corporation » Tue, 12. Oct 10, 09:38

It should be docked in one of the stations of the Goner sector. Check all stations for docked ships.

fullmetal66
x3tc

Post by fullmetal66 » Tue, 12. Oct 10, 09:40

Yes it can take some time. Its the ship you originally boarded earlier in the Plot.

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Tue, 12. Oct 10, 11:36

You MUST take over the TrueLightSeeker; it will not appear in the list of your ships unless you have 'boarded' it. The TLS is sitting in Grand Exchange, just fly to the ship and .. claim it. You don't need Marines.

Twest09
x3tc

Post by Twest09 » Tue, 12. Oct 10, 13:35

zazie wrote:You MUST take over the TrueLightSeeker; it will not appear in the list of your ships unless you have 'boarded' it.
Which is the only way to progress the plot IIRC. I'm pretty sure you can't get a mission update until you either claim it when it stops moving or board it with marines.

Check your property menu default "r". Look for Truelight Seeker

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Tue, 12. Oct 10, 13:36

zazie wrote:You MUST take over the TrueLightSeeker; it will not appear in the list of your ships unless you have 'boarded' it. The TLS is sitting in Grand Exchange, just fly to the ship and .. claim it. You don't need Marines.
He's already finihed with that part, which is the TLS boarding. At the end they give you the TLS, and to me in 25 they gave it to me almost instantly, docked at the Goner Temple IIRC.
SCUM : They may exceed you in number, but not in value.

Zippo342
x3tc

Post by Zippo342 » Tue, 12. Oct 10, 13:44

The fact that it wasn't turned over instantly was the reason I was asking actually. I checked all of my reports to see if it wsa docked somewhere. I turned off all kinds of ships but the large class ships to be sure and it's not on my property books. I'm hoping that Fullmetal66 is right in that it takes a little time to arrive.

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Tue, 12. Oct 10, 13:51

Zippo342 wrote:The fact that it wasn't turned over instantly was the reason I was asking actually. I checked all of my reports to see if it wsa docked somewhere. I turned off all kinds of ships but the large class ships to be sure and it's not on my property books. I'm hoping that Fullmetal66 is right in that it takes a little time to arrive.
If you still don't receiv the ship, you still could give a look to sector from Elysium of Light to Grand Exchange, maybe hte ship is on its way, or like Zazie says, is still in Grand Exchange.

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Tue, 12. Oct 10, 15:20

Twest09 wrote:Which is the only way to progress the plot IIRC. I'm pretty sure you can't get a mission update ...
*facepalm* you're right, of course, forgot that when writing my line.

Zippo342
x3tc

Post by Zippo342 » Wed, 13. Oct 10, 04:27

No such luck. I flew threw every sector between Elysium of Light and Grand Exchange. No sign of the ship, and it's still not listed in my property menu.

Could it have something to do with the fact that videos won't play on this computer (installed off of steam, reinstalling it hasn't helped at all) It tried to play a video at the end, but like always after a frame or 2 the video was cut off and I was returned to my ship.

Also is there a way to run a script to spawn one. I don't care about the modified tag. I've already got it as Gazz hasn't gotten his MARS script added to the bonus pack yet :) I'd just like to get the reward I was supposed to get here.

Twest09
x3tc

Post by Twest09 » Wed, 13. Oct 10, 06:13

What I think happened is that either the ship was destroyed after the plot finished an you did at one point own it... for a brief time. Or your theory about video bugs breaking plot chains.... but I think it was the previous option. Check your messages to see if it was destroyed... make sure to go back to the correct time, if you have been playing since then you could be going through hours of messages.

You might checkout Cycrow's cheat script.

Really though you aren't missing much until you RE it and can mass produce PPC loaded wings of TLS for OOS anti capital wings. That is really the only strength that the TLS has since the speed of TLS is faster than any Capital and thus will strike first in OOS combat and a wing of 10 is 60 PPCs firing... that is pure win. Never lost a TLS anti-capital strike ship OOS.

Zippo342
x3tc

Post by Zippo342 » Wed, 13. Oct 10, 06:37

Since that was the first thing I checked as per my original post, I do not believe it was destroyed. If it was I was not informed via message.

Currently for my anti-capital wings I've been using Threshers with PPCs. Not sure if they are faster than all M2s, but they do the job eliminating Xenon P and Q patrols just fine. I still would have liked the options the TLS would give, as OOS defense of my factories has been something I've been working towards for a while.

Thunders

Post by Thunders » Thu, 14. Oct 10, 16:05

Since this topic's about the Truelight Seeker, is there any chance to get its blueprint from Goner NPCs? I lost mine to some pirates long ago, way before I knew that the ship was unobtainable nor knew about the PHQ...

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Thu, 14. Oct 10, 21:12

Thunders wrote:Since this topic's about the Truelight Seeker, is there any chance to get its blueprint from Goner NPCs? I lost mine to some pirates long ago, way before I knew that the ship was unobtainable nor knew about the PHQ...
Nope don't thinl so, it is a unique ship so I ratherd doubt you ever could buy the BP.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”