Omicron L mission *possible spoiler*

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

duriel
x3tc

Omicron L mission *possible spoiler*

Post by duriel » Wed, 25. Feb 04, 22:15

While going back and trying the OL mission again after the mother ship is destroyed Ban Danna says to destroy all the Khaak ships while they are disabled. The one thing is they aren't disabled or atleast not in the way i expected. I expected when he said they were disabled he meant they wouldn't be able to fight at all.

I also reaslised that i jumped out at this point before so i'm not sure if i missed anything after this part or not.

Neil

zoleeboy
x3tc

Post by zoleeboy » Wed, 25. Feb 04, 23:06

Actually, the Khaak are disabled only for the few moments when Ban Danna is trying to beam Brennan out. This is then somehow fixed by the Khaak mothership.

Anyway, you didn´t miss out anything after that. Just some credits for killing the remaining Khaak.
SAS - Proud Protector of Split

Honoured Strong Arm of Family Thi

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Wed, 25. Feb 04, 23:07

They will fight back but I don't remember that being much of a problem. You can always dock at a statin and save and then continue to fight. It really should not be too much of a hassle.

duriel
x3tc

Post by duriel » Thu, 26. Feb 04, 00:47

They shouldn't have been a problem but i just couldn't be bothered fighting them all really and assumed i should just go back to Argon Prime and meet with Ban Danna and the argon one.

Anyway. I've started again on X-Treme so i'll try and do it all next time.

Neil

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”