Stowaway

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MarvinTheMartian
x4

Stowaway

Post by MarvinTheMartian » Sun, 31. Oct 10, 00:22

Just bought a 2nd hand Boa from the shipyard in Light of Heart, it was a bit pricey at 485k Cr for 93% of a ship that (apparently*) costs 295K Cr new but it did have a Jumpdrive and a couple of IREs along with the whopping 1mj shield.

Being in a shipyard, I wasn't able to scan for other cargo so I decided to risk the purchase, there might even have been another ship docked!? Anyway, I got all the equipment promised plus a stowaway, a 4* Marine! (5* fight & engineer, 3* mech & hack)

Now I'm a long way from even thinking about boarding so don't know what to do with this marine. Can you sell them to barracks? If so, how much is it worth?
Will it stay on my ship indefinitely or decide to depart next time I dock somewhere more interesting than the cargo-hold of a TM? Do I need to feed it cahoona burgers?

Don't know how much "Sir, Yes Sir" I can take so what should I do with this Jarhead?

Cheers

*apparently - because I haven't found a Split yard that sells them yet and using data from Roguey's most excellent X3TC site.
Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!
X3AP 3.1 Printable Universe Sector Map

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Sun, 31. Oct 10, 00:27

Keep the Marine, 5 star fighters are worth keeping. Plus if or when you do train him he will cost less money/time and because he has 5 stars in fight he has a very good chance at survival when you start boarding.

Cpt.Jericho
x3tc

Post by Cpt.Jericho » Sun, 31. Oct 10, 00:50

Deadbeat_Spinn wrote:Keep the Marine, 5 star fighters are worth keeping.
Listen to DS!!! It's hard to come by a real fighting spirit. You'll need good personel sooner or later ;)
Winner of 350 Mil class of X-Verse Fleet Fest Italiano
Boycotting Steam since 2003

Progress-M
x3tc

Post by Progress-M » Sun, 31. Oct 10, 02:09

Yep, just slap him to do some extra training with the territorials around Desert Road and you'll have a nice leader marine waiting for when you start boarding. :)

Catra

Post by Catra » Sun, 31. Oct 10, 02:17

ROFL.

and the cycle continues.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”