[TC] Goner plot: Can't deliver Squash. Both pirate bases are red.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

cleyndert
x3tc

Goner plot: Can't deliver Squash. Both pirate bases are red.

Post by cleyndert » Tue, 2. Nov 10, 03:38

Hi,

So I need help.... In the game.

I am currently trying to complete the goner plot. I have the squash mines all ready in my trunk(freight) and the base claims I am on weed.

Now I have read alot of posts, and they say hack the station. Well before i read the warning about killing pirates near the friendly pirate base, I killed pirates. Which is now red. I have searched for pirate base and i have hacked alot of station. But my pirate base in gaian star hasn't come up as an option.

I read something about you can only hack within 3 sectors.... Not sure if true. Nearest pirate base is in Bright profit.

Someone also said that pirate bases will spawn on their own. Will they spawn if there is a satallite in the sector? I have a satillite network throughout the game.

I would love help.

Cleyndert

Stephen_Garlick
x3tc

Post by Stephen_Garlick » Tue, 2. Nov 10, 04:15

:fg: Hay all!. you don't have to use a pirate base to hack. The option can come up in any station, however pirate bases have a larger percentage chance of it happening. Just keep on checking the pirate base you can land at within 3 sectors, and the option will eventully come up. You can also use the hub to connect to a pirate base to the station you are tyring to connect to and use the hack that way as well...... :wink:

Nightwatch
x3tc

Post by Nightwatch » Tue, 2. Nov 10, 05:33

I think you can still accept missions from a base you are red to, so keep checking that other red base for lightbulbs.
<--- Stings like a butterfly. Flies like a brick.

See My X videos here http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=24E544BDA13A0125

NUKLEAR-SLUG
x3tc

Post by NUKLEAR-SLUG » Tue, 2. Nov 10, 06:14

The plot base should be red to you, it should also have a blue plot icon tho and when you comm the station and talk to the pirate dockmanager he should turn the station blue to you so you can land.

delstars
x3tc

Post by delstars » Tue, 2. Nov 10, 23:57

NUKLEAR-SLUG wrote:The plot base should be red to you, it should also have a blue plot icon tho and when you comm the station and talk to the pirate dockmanager he should turn the station blue to you so you can land.
Just make sure you don't fire on the station again after this because the only options then is either hacking the station or going back to a previous save. I remember when I did this plot. I called my M2 in to finish off all the pirate corvettes. Unfortunantly one of the corvettes got to close to the station and my M2, missed the ship and hit the station turning it red again. There was no way I was going to look for a station hacker so I just reloaded to the nearest save point. I had to go through that part like 3 times. Needless to say, I wasn't happy.

cleyndert
x3tc

Post by cleyndert » Wed, 3. Nov 10, 04:27

I will try and link the hub together. I have waited forever for the station to turn neutral on its own.

I have never seen a non-pirate sector offer hacking. I know it may be rare. but i have never seen such a thing.

My last know save before my problem was 24 hours of game time ago.

cleyndert

Progress-M
x3tc

Post by Progress-M » Wed, 3. Nov 10, 04:45

I may have been lucky, but I seem to recall getting several hacking offers in non-pirate sectors.

delstars
x3tc

Post by delstars » Wed, 3. Nov 10, 04:55

Did you do what NUKLEAR-SLUG said?
NUKLEAR-SLUG wrote:you comm the station and talk to the pirate dockmanager he should turn the station blue to you so you can land.
You do this as you aproach the station after you destroy all those other pirate ships roaming around it.

Therion_Prime
x3

Post by Therion_Prime » Wed, 3. Nov 10, 10:43

I had to have around 60 units of spaceweed on board for them to let me dock .....

rpetiger
x3tc

Post by rpetiger » Fri, 5. Nov 10, 01:22

It does not matter if it is red. As long as you have the goods, you should still be able to get docking permission. Just don't shoot the base.

I had more trouble from the local pirate Galleon :roll:

Nighthawke189
xr

Post by Nighthawke189 » Sun, 9. Jan 11, 04:12

I reckon I've solved it. Though you may have delivered the spaceweed and gone to find the bases red again when you get back with the SQUASH mines, if you bring them another 35 spaceweed, (which they wont take) in the same hold as the mines, it lets you dock. and you get to sell 35 spaceweed somewhere, or just space it.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”