UTs, Passenger Shuttles, and PHQ

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MortalDanger
x3tc

UTs, Passenger Shuttles, and PHQ

Post by MortalDanger » Wed, 3. Nov 10, 23:02

Five of my UTs are currently locked up in a holding pattern around my PHQ because the docks are full. These are the problems:

1) My UTs want to sell ME Meatsteak Cahoonas, which they bought with my money. Where is the logic in that? I can't seem to dissuade them from wanting to do this.

2) There are 6 Passenger shuttles in a holding pattern also around my HQ waiting for a spot. So, if I make one my ships undock in order to get that stubborn UT in there, a passenger shuttle jumps in and won't leave.

What exactly are they doing there? Why won't they leave? And how can I prevent/end this nonsense?

Thank ye.

Catra

Post by Catra » Wed, 3. Nov 10, 23:06

1) set trade with other races to no.

2) set the races to foe.

MortalDanger
x3tc

Post by MortalDanger » Wed, 3. Nov 10, 23:16

Right well my UT problem seems to have fixed itself. The shuttle problem...no. I did set trade to other races to no, but those 3 shuttles won't undock.

Progress-M
x3tc

Post by Progress-M » Wed, 3. Nov 10, 23:46

Did you try restarting the trade command?

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Thu, 4. Nov 10, 00:33

Check S&M for a script to force NPC undocking. There's also a hotkey kill to eliminate those waiting. *whistle*

kotorone1
x3tc

Post by kotorone1 » Thu, 4. Nov 10, 03:52

If it werent your HQ id tell you to get all the wares out of it and turn the station into debris

dienekes

Post by dienekes » Thu, 4. Nov 10, 15:03

I think I had this problem - have you stocked/stored your HQ with the goods? If so, set the price right down. Those three trapped UTs should exit then. I also set trade with other races to no and then they were out and haven't tried selling me those weapons again!!!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”