Getting really aggravated... Can't find Advanced Satellites..

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sam97531
x4

Getting really aggravated... Can't find Advanced Satellites..

Post by Sam97531 » Fri, 19. Nov 10, 06:25

Can anyone please tell me the location to the Advanced Satellite plant in Omicron Lyrae.. I've been looking for an hour, and every other place that the web lists as having the satellites has 0 stock.. and it's not going up. I also don't feel like travelling friggin 38 sectors to get one...

Which I can't jump to because the only jump drive I can buy is on earth which I still don't have access to.

UGGGHHH...

So yes... Advanced Sat plan in omicron lyrae location please Or, preferably, a better way to find advanced sats...

Neil Depledge
x3tc

Post by Neil Depledge » Fri, 19. Nov 10, 06:45

Check the Military Outposts in BHS or Argon 148 ( or any other MO). Good searching :P

garv222

Post by garv222 » Fri, 19. Nov 10, 06:56

It is unlikely but possible that the adv satellite fab has been removed. Try checking your encyclopedia. Under advanced satellites, there will be a list of places that buy and sell advanced satellites. You'll have to explore the list a bit, but I'm sure if you're willing to spend an hour searching one sector, you'll be willing to spend a few minutes exploring the encyclopedia.
Duke's Buccaneers... I hate you so much... I am sooo demolishing your HQ when our business is finished....

Sam97531
x4

Post by Sam97531 » Fri, 19. Nov 10, 07:00

Most definitely...

But what encyclopedia?

Sp@c3Ch!mp
x3tc

Post by Sp@c3Ch!mp » Fri, 19. Nov 10, 10:42

Couldn't u also buy them from argon trading stations?
Or do they only sell the nav sat?

not quite sure.
Nuke 'em till they glow, then shoot 'em in the dark.

Tymi
xr

Post by Tymi » Fri, 19. Nov 10, 11:12

I had a real shortage in my game too, had the most luck finding them in split space.

Once I could afford it, I built a Paranid Adv. Sat. Factory in Argon Prime (with the snail farm and jewelry to support it). Started doing very well for me and suddenly there's an NPC one right next to it!
"Bother!" said Pooh, as the FBI sniper shot Kanga.

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Fri, 19. Nov 10, 11:29

The encyclopedia is accessed from the top menu on the sidebar, mouse over the advanced selection there and the Encyclopedia is under that.

Argon Prime usually has an Adv Sat Factory.

And if you're willing to cross a Xenon Sector to reach it quickly, you can head two west, south-west through Xenon 347, south, west to Montalaar, north to Aladna Hill, east once into Akeela's Beacon, and then follow a freighter south to Legend's Home. Jumpdrives are available there.

On the other hand, east to Wastelands, south through Interworld, then west to Cardinal's Domain and there should be an Adv Sat factory there.

Bobucles
x3tc

Post by Bobucles » Fri, 19. Nov 10, 12:40

I strongly recommend that you assign a hotkey to the encyclopedia. "[" or "]" work wonders when you're looking something up every few minutes.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”