Station & Complexes for Ka'aak/xenon/yaki

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Smart_Bomb
x4

Station & Complexes for Ka'aak/xenon/yaki

Post by Smart_Bomb » Mon, 22. Nov 10, 00:12

Is their any mods for TC 3.0 that gives shipyards, equipment docks, trading stations, regular stations / complexes for xenon, yaki, and ka'aak? I have Improved races mod and this would be most awesome to work along side it.
- Please check out & vote on my X4:F expansion idea thread

[ external image ]

SpaceToast
x3tc

Post by SpaceToast » Mon, 22. Nov 10, 00:39

id love for a shipyard/eq dock/missle fabs for khaak i would actually use the khaak start if they had stations >.> otherwise i feel lke a pirate who got lcky and found some abandoned khaak fighter/scouts
X3 terran conflict is the best game in the world next to supreme commander 1 ;)

Catra

Post by Catra » Mon, 22. Nov 10, 00:52

yaki EQdock

yaki armada 2

military base revamp for xenon

these mods (and alot more), convenietly located in the library at the top of the forum page :)

kha'ak stations are apparently a nogo since none of their stuff(RE: a single station) has docking or production capability.

Chobittsu
x4

Post by Chobittsu » Mon, 22. Nov 10, 05:47

Catra wrote: kha'ak stations are apparently a nogo since none of their stuff(RE: a single station) has docking or production capability.
Yeah, just a big target, waiting to be M8'd :twisted:

Smart_Bomb
x4

Post by Smart_Bomb » Mon, 22. Nov 10, 18:59

cant that be modded to work?

[ external image ]

TrixX
x3tc

Post by TrixX » Tue, 23. Nov 10, 01:09

Not really, plus the whole Kha'ak stations is kinda pointless. The way they operate ingame mainly via GOD interaction renders stations useless. Xenon, have no need for stations and to give them a supply tree will only reduce their effectiveness further...
"If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original."
Sir Ken Robinson

aka1nas
x4

Post by aka1nas » Tue, 23. Nov 10, 02:32

TrixX wrote:Not really, plus the whole Kha'ak stations is kinda pointless. The way they operate ingame mainly via GOD interaction renders stations useless. Xenon, have no need for stations and to give them a supply tree will only reduce their effectiveness further...
The whole economy is mostly window dressing in vanilla, it's not like the other races's supply chains affect their ship spawing in jobs.

Smart_Bomb
x4

Post by Smart_Bomb » Tue, 23. Nov 10, 21:24

more then supply chains i was looking for a way to gain rep with the normal hostile races and buy their ships and weapons. Of course I would want it to be very hard to gain the rep needed even to buy the simplest of things and pretty much have to go to war with a faction the xenon / ka'ak are trying to take out to gain any real rep.

[ external image ]

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”