Electro Magnetic Plasma Cannon.. where?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

hexo

Electro Magnetic Plasma Cannon.. where?

Post by hexo » Sun, 28. Nov 10, 09:26

I need Electro Magnetic Plasma Cannons, but where can i buy them, i do not have enough standings to buy them, and I cant find a place where i can increase the standings so I can buy them... sigh... any ideas?

Catra

Post by Catra » Sun, 28. Nov 10, 09:39

almost every patrol base and orbital defense station will stock em.

for the EMPC forge locations, click here

the easiest missions to gain rep with the terrans are the combat missions in heretics end. terran enemy ships killed there will go towards terran rep.

hexo

Post by hexo » Sun, 28. Nov 10, 09:47

thank you ill try that place to fight off some enemys

hexo

Post by hexo » Sun, 28. Nov 10, 09:53

oh... are you sure thats not Argon? cause you have Argon ships, Argon police license and argon missions there..

Patholos
x4

Post by Patholos » Sun, 28. Nov 10, 12:35

hexo wrote:oh... are you sure thats not Argon? cause you have Argon ships, Argon police license and argon missions there..
It's Terran , meaning any ship that's hostile to Terrans that you shoot down will give you rep.

Try it.
Sure glad I didn't purchase a new computer this release.

Morias
x3tc

Post by Morias » Sun, 28. Nov 10, 12:45

I found that the rep rewards from kill missions in Heretics End were very very low.

In the end I ditched that idea. I suggest that you get a fast ship that can hold M class cargo, install a Cargo Lifesupport, and do taxi missions inside Terran space proper.

2 to 3 percent of a level for defend/patrol missions with a dozen enemies, versus up to 50 percent of a level for taxi missions.

Actually being given the mission by a terran makes so much of a difference.

Bobucles
x3tc

Post by Bobucles » Sun, 28. Nov 10, 13:41

hexo wrote:oh... are you sure thats not Argon? cause you have Argon ships, Argon police license and argon missions there..
It's Terran owned and argon occupied. Presumably it was set up this way so you have at least ONE place to recover a serious drop in Terran rep.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”