Aldrin stations

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jaden_Korr

Aldrin stations

Post by Jaden_Korr » Sun, 26. Dec 10, 04:21

I have bought a Spytfire and a Springblossom, but now I can't find anywhere that stocks experimental empc's. Anyone have the coordinates of the weapon production faucilities, possibly a list of the coordinates for all Aldrin stations?

Edit: Anyone know the record for number of views with no responses? I think I might try to break it. :wink: (seriously though, I can't find the locations for these stations ANYWHERE)

Ozkar
x3tc

Post by Ozkar » Sun, 26. Dec 10, 05:57

Get a kestrel with explorer command software and a triplex scanner, tell it to explore at a radius of around 300km leave system. Check back 30minutes to 1 hour. Suggest for you to remotely buy weapons in Aldrin unless you enjoy flying in a straight line with SETA on for many many minutes.
Give me a mamba or give me death!

Jaden_Korr

Post by Jaden_Korr » Sun, 26. Dec 10, 06:00

Alright, thanks. I'll have to try that then.

em3e3
x3tc

Post by em3e3 » Sun, 26. Dec 10, 08:25

8^)

Online Complex Calculators - X3:TC • X3:R • X2
Online Ship Compurator - X3:TC

Starlight_Corporation
x4

Post by Starlight_Corporation » Sun, 26. Dec 10, 09:24

If you discovered Aldrin very late, chances are these stations might have been removed from the game. In that case, the only option to get those weapons would be boarding/shooting? Springblossoms who carry these weapons.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”