X: Beyond the Frontier problem - fighter spins; controls unresponsive

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

ildamos

X: Beyond the Frontier problem - fighter spins; controls unresponsive

Post by ildamos » Sat, 29. Jan 11, 00:26

^Subject. Right away in the first 5 seconds of the game, my craft spins counterclockwise and doesn't stop. The movement controls are unresponsive. All other controls are fine.

It's odd because I've played this game once for 10 minutes last Christmas and it was ok. Now it's unplayable.

I read somewhere here that it happens randomly in XP but in my PC it happens every time and it doesn't go away.

My PC:

Windows XP 32 bit

9800 GT
Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz
2GB RAM

Thank you for any helpful replies!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 29. Jan 11, 15:32

Which input devices are you using? If you use a joystick unplug it and see if that makes any difference.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

ildamos

Post by ildamos » Tue, 1. Feb 11, 19:12

Yep, I discovered in this forum that the solution was to unplug the gamepads. Now it works. Thanks! :D

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”