Goner Plot problem - Station missing

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Omumou
x3tc

Goner Plot problem - Station missing

Post by Omumou » Tue, 1. Feb 11, 15:39

So i need to pick up some Teladianium at Teladianium Foundry M delta Bright Profit.
Problem is there is no such station, i can see a X on the map so i believe its been destroyed.

What does one do now?

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Tue, 1. Feb 11, 15:46

Do you need to use that specific station? iirc, you just need some Teladianium.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 1. Feb 11, 16:51

If there is an x on the map then perhaps either the station is there but you haven't ever been close enough to it to have 'found' it, or the marker is in fact nothing to do with that particular mission. (Parallel build mission on the go or just seeing a nav beacon maybe?) What do the yellow mission guidance chevrons show (if the correct mission is selected for guidance)?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Khaakbuster
x3tc

Post by Khaakbuster » Tue, 1. Feb 11, 17:42

If this is Goner mission 5 then you need to build a Teladianium Foundry at the marked location.
Spoiler
Show
Goner Plot Walkthrough
[/Spoiler Warning]

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 1. Feb 11, 19:18

The OP said the x was in Bright Profit and not in Elysium so it is probably Goner Mission 6.

dillpickle
x3tc

Post by dillpickle » Tue, 1. Feb 11, 22:52

The Teladianium Factory in Bright Profit is created specifically for the mission, and like most plot stations is invincible, so won't have been destroyed by 'normal' means.

Are you using any scripts or mods that may be causing problems?

Khaakbuster
x3tc

Post by Khaakbuster » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 00:31

Alan Phipps wrote:The OP said the x was in Bright Profit and not in Elysium so it is probably Goner Mission 6.
Oh, I overlooked that detail. :oops:

So he has to pickup some teladianium at Teladianium Foundry M in Bright Profit. This looks like mission 3.

From the walkthrough:
Spoiler
Show
Dock at the Teladianium Foundry M in Bright Profit and talk to Jako Rider. He has 625 Telad Pannelling to be delivered to the Ozias. 265,394

Jump to Bright Profit and dock. Goods autotransfered, order to deliver, but no chat. Jump back to Elysium. RV with Ozias. Mission complete.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 01:23

Don't think this is a Tech Support issue, so I'll move it to the main forum where the OP can get more help. I'll move it back if it proves to be a bug, although, AFAIK, it's never been reported as one before. Anyway, over we go.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Omumou
x3tc

Post by Omumou » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 11:21

dillpickle wrote:The Teladianium Factory in Bright Profit is created specifically for the mission, and like most plot stations is invincible, so won't have been destroyed by 'normal' means.

Are you using any scripts or mods that may be causing problems?
I flew back to Goner and then again to Bright Profit, and the station was there. Dunno if i have overlooked something the first time around :oops:

Thanx for the answers though :)

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 12:09

Maybe you had not got close enough for it to show on your scanners.

There are a number of normal missions,such as taxi missions where ,if you have never been to the sector before,nothing will show.
You just have to rely on the yellow chevrons on the mission guidance system to point you in the right direction.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 16:41

Yep, asked all that in post 3 but didn't get a response.

glenmcd
x3tc

Re: Goner Plot problem - Station missing

Post by glenmcd » Thu, 10. Feb 11, 09:19

Omumou wrote:So i need to pick up some Teladianium at Teladianium Foundry M delta Bright Profit.
Problem is there is no such station, i can see a X on the map so i believe its been destroyed.

What does one do now?
The foundry in question spawns only at the time you are requested to pick up wares from it. So you can't use the command console "dock at" command until you actually fly/jump to the sector, and use the gravitar to add it to your map. It matters not how many times you've mapped the sector before, the factory simply won't be there until this mission commences. The perfect trap for the unwary :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”