Boron/split mission to DarkWave research center (help) (SPOILERS)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

zdan30
x4

Boron/split mission to DarkWave research center (help) (SPOILERS)

Post by zdan30 » Thu, 3. Feb 11, 20:08

Hi and thanks for taking the time to check out this post as i need help with it.

Ive just spent 2-3 hours following an orca through pirate ally and other sectors.
After finally getting to the destination the split come i manage to beat them off but the station explodes and in my last com msg i say "Pulo Du are you there".

My problem is after that amount of time following the orca and watching it go through gates very very slowly i got nothing at the end.

I tried searching the net but all the key words i used didnt help so as my last resort im asking here.

Ive never attempted this mission before and im starting to wish i hadnt wasted my afternoon on it.

Im using Xtended,the latest version i could find and its for X3 reunion.

Thanks for any help

Edit : I forgot to add this mission was started i believe in Seaweed drift and i was approached by a split m5 and he teleported apparently to my ship and when he did his ship exploded.

If you need any more info please ask and ill do the best i can to answer

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Thu, 3. Feb 11, 21:51

If you are using the Xtended Mod you may want to post on the S&M forum to get help with this problem. Or visit the Xtended website.http://www.thexuniverse.com

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Thu, 3. Feb 11, 22:17

As said, please post questions related to a modded game in the appropriate thread in Scripting and Modding. Thank you.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”