Goner

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

66firefly
x3tc

gONER

Post by 66firefly » Thu, 10. Feb 11, 07:30

They gave me a ship at the end of the mission. I found it in my porperty list at Kingdom End. The show location is not high lighted, but I can follow if (if I want to be a ping pong ball and lose so soft ware, shielding, and distory my ship hit astroides.) I also can tell it to dock, but 3 hours later it is still going to the station. It does not appear in my list of ship in the sector Kingdom End. Is this part of the plolt or a glich?

66firefly
x3tc

Goner

Post by 66firefly » Thu, 10. Feb 11, 07:42

They gave me a ship at the end of the mission. I found it in my porperty list at Kingdom End. The show location is not high lighted, but I can follow if (if I want to be a ping pong ball and lose so soft ware, shielding, and distory my ship hit astroides.) I also can tell it to dock, but 3 hours later it is still going to the station. It does not appear in my list of ship in the sector Kingdom End. Is this part of the plolt or a glich? Also when I click info I get ? on the top of each set of items IE ??? over 137 for speed.

Kapakio
x4

Post by Kapakio » Thu, 10. Feb 11, 10:56

Are you running any scripts/mods? This doesn't seem right. Starting by the fact that the ship is not given in Kingdom End

Also, please don't duplicate posts

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Fri, 11. Feb 11, 00:04

Ask it to dock at a different station,in the sector where it is located.
It is possible that the station you asked it to dock at is very busy or full,so is waiting to dock.
It is a bare-bones ship.Meaning you have to supply it with various upgrades.So don't expect it to travel very far ,very quickly,until you have done so..
Also go and dock at the same station and try your gift out.
Some pilots like it.
Others do not.

They have also given you something else which you will need in another mission.

Allan F
x3ap

Post by Allan F » Fri, 11. Feb 11, 01:16

Leave the sector until it has docked. Otherwise the collision detection will make it difficult to impossible for your new ship to dock.
Maverick: Requesting permission for flyby.
Air Boss Johnson: That's a negative ghostrider, the pattern is full.
Goose: No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.
Maverick: Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz a Split.
Split: Split now give you .... Aaaarrriiiigh.

66firefly
x3tc

Ship

Post by 66firefly » Sat, 12. Feb 11, 07:17

NO MOD, JUST THE UPDATES FORM WHEN I CLICK THE UPDATE BLOCK. I TRIED TO EDIT THAT WHY 2 POSTING THE SAME SORRY.

66firefly
x3tc

Differnent Sec

Post by 66firefly » Sun, 13. Feb 11, 07:47

I TOLD IT TO DOCK IN A DIFFERENT SECTOR AND 2 HOUR LATER IT WAS STILL IN kINGDON END. HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT? MOST OF THE THE TIME WAS ON SATA 1000.

66firefly
x3tc

Wait Time

Post by 66firefly » Sun, 13. Feb 11, 07:52

i TOLD IT TO DOCK IN ANOTHER SECTOR AND WAITED 2 HOURS ON SATA 1000. IT WAS STILL IN KINGDOM END. HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT BEFORE RELOADING THE GAME?

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sun, 13. Feb 11, 08:21

Can you put up your save game for us to examine?
Do you have any mods running?
Also,in case you need tech support at anytime, if you register your game then they can help you there.

NUKLEAR-SLUG
x3tc

Post by NUKLEAR-SLUG » Sun, 13. Feb 11, 09:50

Are you sure you're following a ship that actually belongs to you? If it's listed in your property menu there's no reason it wouldn't show up in sector unless you're not in the same sector as it is.

66firefly
x3tc

Ship

Post by 66firefly » Mon, 14. Feb 11, 10:26

I am going to my property owned list. I find it list in sector Kingdow End. My autopilot: Follow is lite up, but Locate in Sector Map is dark and when clicked on will not respond. I saved before it was given to me and loaded 4 times. Every time it shows up in Kingdom End sector, but I do not always get it at the same time during the game play. Some times it an hour or so, but it alawys show up in Kingdom End. I have check that sector after reloading and it isnot listed as a ship in that sector. I am about ready to cut my lost and for get about it. A month and an 1/2 game play it just to much to give up for a ship

66firefly
x3tc

Posting save game

Post by 66firefly » Mon, 14. Feb 11, 10:33

I am new at this and do not know how to post my saved games. I Reg the game when I loaded it but when I goto Tech Suppport It said I need to REg the game. I have did that 3 time it just will not take. I bought the game at Walmart so it should not be a boot leg one. It should be the Real MaCoy.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 14. Feb 11, 10:59

Two rather similar threads merged. Next time please edit your post if you want to add more information rather than creating a whole new thread.

You've not registered your game in your [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/profile.php?mode=editprofile][b]Fo[/b]rum[b]Pr[/b]ofile[/url]. Perhaps you've not been hitting Submit after entering your registration code.

NUKLEAR-SLUG
x3tc

Re: Posting save game

Post by NUKLEAR-SLUG » Mon, 14. Feb 11, 16:45

66firefly wrote:I am new at this and do not know how to post my saved games. I Reg the game when I loaded it but when I goto Tech Suppport It said I need to REg the game. I have did that 3 time it just will not take. I bought the game at Walmart so it should not be a boot leg one. It should be the Real MaCoy.
It's not hard.

Your savegames are stored in C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Egosoft\X3TC\save or equivalent location and are in the format X01.sav, X02.sav, X03.sav.. etc. They'll be about 10megs apiece but you can squash them down a little bit with a file compression program such as Winrar/Winzip/7zip or similar if you want.

Once you located your savegame you can go here.. http://www.fileserve.com/ which is a file hosting website where you can upload your savegame. Once uploaded the website will give you a download link something like http://www.fileserve.com/file/nVhJtMf which you can post here for people to be able to access the file and download it.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”