Those Yaki are a weard bunch.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Spaceweed Adict
x3tc

Those Yaki are a weard bunch.

Post by Spaceweed Adict » Mon, 14. Feb 11, 21:01

Right I've been doing a bit of station building for the Yaki and built a couple of my own places over there relm of space too.
But one thing I have noticed the Yaki Hate trading they never dock or trade with any of there own stations let alone mine and are hell bent on killing any other race ships trying to trade with them to.

Well as I've built 40+ stations for them now Between Senetors Badlands & Weavers Tempest it's become an exellent training ground for my ST/UT's as my ships are the only ones those guys trust and don't attack. :D

Also have a few TS's running around picking up all the spoils from those battles :wink:

Oh I also had a bit of fun with them to I linked weavers Tempest & aenetar's Badlands gate to the Hub then linked Galian Star and the Unknown sector gate to it too.
Well you can imagine the Hub is an absolute war zone now :wink:

I visited it the other day to find a Pirate Galian in there anialating all the yaki Ryu's passing throu a complette battle zone :D

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Mon, 14. Feb 11, 22:29

That's odd, in my game the Yaki use their Chokaros to trade around their sectors. I've spent a good long time building up the Yaki economy and I'd be horrified if they weren't using it :D

I do use a couple of LTs to cover what they miss though.

I decided to use the Hub a bit differently, I've slotted it between Savage Spur and Ocracokes Storm with one gate set and between Unholy Descent and the western US (I've only got 2 gate sets atm). With the Yaki moving into southern Paranid sectors they've got their hands full! :D

eawh
x3tc

Post by eawh » Tue, 15. Feb 11, 04:10

Try the improved race mod. Yaki now own 10 sectors in my game. Paranid are pretty pissed.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”