argon ranks and pirate sector

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

chrissy4nicole
x3tc

argon ranks and pirate sector

Post by chrissy4nicole » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 15:36

hi all i am wondering in x3 reuniun what is the best argon sector to shot pirates in so get my rank up with the argon race. does any1 know what the order of ranks go in and how to get ur standing with them higher quicker

also wat is the best place to find pirates in the full x univers as i need to cap more ships to sell for credits

p.s i am in a nova so can handle most fights pritty good

pr0nflakes
x4

Post by pr0nflakes » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 16:07

I have a feeling Elenors fortune is pirate in X3? (Or maybe thats X2), Failing that i would just put up adv sat network so u can see when pirates enter specific systems.
AMD Ryzen 2700X
Gigabyte Aorus X470 Gaming
Powercolor RX56 Vega Red Dragon 8GB
16GB Corsair Vengance DDR4 @3200MHZ
Windows 10 X64
https://www.3dmark.com/spy/5058817

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Fri, 18. Feb 11, 16:26

Elena's Fortune is Argon in X3:R, & is a very good spot for pirate hunting as there's a 'pirate corridor' between the N & S gates. However you may like to go in search of the northern Argon sectors to go Xenon hunting, as pushing your pirate rep down increases your likelyhood of having your ship sabotaged if/when you need to land in a pirate base
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”