Hyperion Vanguard problem

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Virtualaughing
x4

Hyperion Vanguard problem

Post by Virtualaughing » Tue, 1. Mar 11, 19:56

Recently discovered a huge bug with this ship. That is good we no longer apears in the middle of jumpgates at the other side. Your followers never colide with you anymore.
However i can not dock at any special shipyard that has dock bay like Free Argon Trading station. Im end up inside the base with autodock. Cant even try with manual because i can not reach the mount point inside the base. After a sucessfull dock with docking computer my ship usualy explodes or the game crashes asap as soon as i try to launch from it. Not sure but if im remeber correctly there was a script that alows your ships using docking computer with autopilot command. (that you not inside)

Am i the only one with this thing?
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

MadMan983
x3tc

Post by MadMan983 » Tue, 1. Mar 11, 21:41

what scripts and/or mod do you have installed?
When ever people agree with me i always feel i must be wrong.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 1. Mar 11, 21:56

In vanilla, it is the Super-Shipyards of the races (not Trading Stations) that makes M6s dock internally and poses problems on undocking for Springblossoms and Hyperions in particular. The vanilla work-around is simple and needs no scripts or for you to change or leave the ship - just use the AI to undock the Player ship safely without collision detection by issuing a ship command such as 'dock at/fly to/idle' etc
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Tue, 1. Mar 11, 23:09

Thank You Alan Phipps
That is answered all of my questions about this :D

I don't think is that possible to list all add ons installed coz lots of em were manual copy/replace files.
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”