200 Teladianum

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

-John-
x4

200 Teladianum

Post by -John- » Sun, 6. Mar 11, 14:29

for Argon Sector M148,in the Terran Defender start. lol, ok that where Im at now in the start. Guess I could make multiple runs in the Sabre, maybe unquip some of my equipment to make more room, maybe try and capture a hauler of some kind and let it do the work.
So if Im lazy, what do I need to purchase in way of software to order a ship of my own to do this for me and what should I be aware of (dangers) if I go this route?
Thanks,
John

cj-spartacus
x3ap

Post by cj-spartacus » Sun, 6. Mar 11, 14:54

The trading system extension available at Argon and Teladi equipment docks will allow you to remotely trade using one of your own freighters.

[Edit]: However, for that mission you have to personally fly the ship carrying the teladianium into A-M148
"Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken." - Tyler Durden

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sun, 6. Mar 11, 16:10

Software isn't going to help much--AFAIK you need to deliver the 200 units in a single block, so you need to look at a transport of some kind. The TM class is good for this and is a lot more useful once you've finished the mission--only disadvantage is that the people you need to pick up will try to dock aboard rather than let you pick them up, and that breaks the mission.

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Sun, 6. Mar 11, 16:53

Easy Solution. Arrive with TM, and docked ship, with M-size cargo capacity.

Order docked ship to dock with outpost first. Dock and deliver Teladianium. Change ships, order TM into space. Then undock and pick them up. Then dock with the TM. A docking computer will help.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”