Aldrin system

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

speedracer4100
x3tc

Aldrin system

Post by speedracer4100 » Fri, 11. Mar 11, 11:27

How do I get to the Aldrin system. I see it on the universe map but there is no path to get to it. I am still a little new to the game so detailed explainations help best. Also I have no idea how to tell cordinates so if your going to give those you need to tell me how I see or display those. Thanks.

I need to revise what I meant.....I mean the map the website displays, not the in game map. I heard I must get to it by mission first though.
Last edited by speedracer4100 on Fri, 11. Mar 11, 12:35, edited 1 time in total.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 11. Mar 11, 11:32

You have to jump there. Just set up the jump as normal and then navigate to Aldrin on the Galaxy map (with enough e-cells hopefully).
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Lorric
x3tc

Post by Lorric » Fri, 11. Mar 11, 11:43

You need a Jumpdrive. One place to get it is Home of Light / Terracorp HQ. Use shift-J when you have the drive installed in your ship and remember to have some energy cells in your cargo hold (as fuel for the jump). Make sure you have enough cells to jump back out as well!

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Fri, 11. Mar 11, 13:52

You have to jump to Aldrin, and you can't do that until a mission asks you to do so--it simply won't appear on your in-game map until then. The Kha'ak sectors you might see on printed maps are the same.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”