Split's Caiman Tanker - trading

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

bit.hauler
x4

Split's Caiman Tanker - trading

Post by bit.hauler » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 00:41

So I just bought a couple Caiman Tankers and outfitted them with MKI & MKII Trade Software and a few other things I like on my trade ships. Ready to get them on trading operations. From the Command Console, there is no option to perform "Manual Trade Run" like I have on my other freighters and trading ships (variety of ships - none are Caiman). All I have used in the past was simply a MKI Trade Software and I could do the Manual Trade Run. All the Caiman has is Manual Trade Buy and Manual Trade Sell.

Any ideas why this option isn't available on this ship? I also capped a Caiman Super Freighter and it has the option for Manual Trade Run. What up? Thanks in advance!

~bit

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 29. Mar 11, 00:44

The freighter needs an installed Trading System Extension for the "Manual Trade Run"-command.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”