Need Help Please On Bala Gi Place an Advance Satellite in Xenon Sector 347

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

rolltidemustang
x4

Need Help Please On Bala Gi Place an Advance Satellite in Xenon Sector 347

Post by rolltidemustang » Thu, 31. Mar 11, 22:28

I need help please on this mission of how to complete it. I am just baffled of how? It does not matter if I am coming from the North,West. When I enter & try get to 0, 0, 0 I get owned. Now what am I suppose to do go in there with 12 python ships just to drop one Advance Satellite? :? That is crazy! What-ever you did to complete it I am ok with Scripts. I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

P.S. Yes, I am new at this game.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 31. Mar 11, 22:46

If I remember correctly, the satellite doesn't have to be placed exactly at 0/0/0.
rolltidemustang wrote:What-ever you did to complete it I am ok with Scripts. I would appreciate the help. Thanks.
You don't need scripts, you just have to think a little bit differently. ;) If the enemy is too strong, you should use a different tactic. Use a fast ship, for example an Argon discoverer. It has the cargo class M, so it can transport the advanced satellite, but is fast enough to get away from bigger ships.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 31. Mar 11, 23:00

And if there are Xenon at both gates, immediately fly 'up' or 'down' when you enter the gate, for about 20-30 km. Then fly to the center, down to 0,0,0 coordinates, drop the satellite and run. And if you have one, use your jumpdrive to escape the sector faster. It doesn't matter if the satellite is destroyed almost immediately. The mission will still complete.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

rolltidemustang
x4

Post by rolltidemustang » Thu, 31. Mar 11, 23:01

Oh,ok. Now that makes sense a fast ship. Ok. Now is that the fastest ship or what is the fastest ship that can carry that cargo? Thanks. :)

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 31. Mar 11, 23:04

The fastest ship that can carry M-class cargo, and hence satellites and jumpdrives, is the Discoverer Raider. Don't recall exactly where it's sold in Reunion, but I'm thinking it might be Light of Heart.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

rolltidemustang
x4

Post by rolltidemustang » Thu, 31. Mar 11, 23:14

Thanks :) I just came across a site that gives details of each ship.

http://www.xdatabase.de/x3-reunion/en/s ... r.s81.html[/url]

Gregtronix

Post by Gregtronix » Thu, 31. Mar 11, 23:48

I did this in my Pirate Nova Raider... You will get pwned once or twice but it's very doable...

Get the sat, buy 15 ecells... In you go, head away from the gate, away from the centre of the map, until the Xenon start to follow you, once you have them drawn out of shape, circle around in a wide loop and make for the centre...

No matter what anyone says, you have to be pretty much dead centre, for all practical purposes, I had to drop it three times, and the first two I was within 500mts of the centre, my best advice for managing this is to stay on the centre axis when you get out of the gate, swtich on your ecliptic proj. and when you get near the centre aim for the centre whilst on the blue plane of the projector... Drop it like it's hot, and jump out...
Folks, never, ever underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups...

rolltidemustang
x4

Post by rolltidemustang » Thu, 31. Mar 11, 23:53

Gregtronix wrote:I did this in my Pirate Nova Raider... You will get pwned once or twice but it's very doable...

Get the sat, buy 15 ecells... In you go, head away from the gate, away from the centre of the map, until the Xenon start to follow you, once you have them drawn out of shape, circle around in a wide loop and make for the centre...

No matter what anyone says, you have to be pretty much dead centre, for all practical purposes, I had to drop it three times, and the first two I was within 500mts of the centre, my best advice for managing this is to stay on the centre axis when you get out of the gate, swtich on your ecliptic proj. and when you get near the centre aim for the centre whilst on the blue plane of the projector... Drop it like it's hot, and jump out...
Thanks for the advice. I will sure will use this tactics...

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”