AI Ships cant give goner Osaias ore?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

pologoalie8908
x3tc

AI Ships cant give goner Osaias ore?

Post by pologoalie8908 » Wed, 6. Apr 11, 22:46

I basicly have to be present for the transfer to complete?

StarSword
x3tc

Post by StarSword » Wed, 6. Apr 11, 22:51

Since you can't dock at the Ozias, yes, unfortunately.

Thankfully, you don't need to deliver that much. I finished that part of the plot by borrowing one of my CAG Baldrics and flying back and forth from Elysium of Light to Treasure Chest. Took about five trips if I remember correctly, but I made some extra cash by running passengers to Treasure Chest as well.
TC unless otherwise specified. | Find me on Steam! | My X3TC Links | X and X Rebirth @ TVTropes

pologoalie8908
x3tc

Post by pologoalie8908 » Wed, 6. Apr 11, 22:53

oh ok well since youve done it, wheres the cloest place for teladianium :p

StarSword
x3tc

Post by StarSword » Wed, 6. Apr 11, 22:58

pologoalie8908 wrote:oh ok well since youve done it, wheres the cloest place for teladianium :p
Lemme check.

*tappity tappity tap*

Barring acts of GOD, the closest teladianium foundry is in Eighteen Billion. However, if you don't have a jumpdrive or a cruiser, you shouldn't try that since the short route crosses a Xenon Sector. The best place near Elysium of Light is Grand Exchange, which has three teladianium foundries.
Spoiler
Show
You'll also need to build the Goners a teladianium foundry of their own, later on. Grand Exchange's shipyard sells the M variant, which works nicely.
TC unless otherwise specified. | Find me on Steam! | My X3TC Links | X and X Rebirth @ TVTropes

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”