Enslave option gone?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jubjuby3
x3tc

Enslave option gone?

Post by jubjuby3 » Fri, 8. Apr 11, 21:33

I swear 5 minutes ago i was able to pick up a guy in a space suit who just bailed, select him in the freight and enslave him, before taking him to a pirate base and making a nice bit of cash on the side, and now i suddenly seem unable too, am i missing something here? the only thing i can think of that could make a difference is the fact i got promoted to a federation overwatch (argon), i just wanted to check if i was going crazy or somthing.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 8. Apr 11, 21:36

You should only be able to enslave passengers in a pirate base, unless you're using a script or mod that allows you to do it otherwise. Running any?
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

jubjuby3
x3tc

Post by jubjuby3 » Fri, 8. Apr 11, 22:31

That's probably it, just forgot i was doing it a pirate base before, i probably docked at the anarchy port beforehand and wondered why it wasn't working.

just alt tabbed, and yeah i can enslave them again now, must have just imagined myself doing it in space before, since I'm not running any scripts, cheers Nanook :P
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”