Unnecessary stuff removed from Ice Mining thread

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

builder680
x4

Post by builder680 » Thu, 21. Apr 11, 23:37

The link I supplied is on topic, my first paragraph isn't on topic per his title, but it is on topic per his text, on the premise that he is looking at what Terran sectors/factories need.

Either moderate me, my post, or buzz off with your sarcasm. You want to publicly ridicule someone for trying to help others, expect to be responded to publicly. I don't care what the rules are.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 21. Apr 11, 23:51

Let me remind you that you agreed to all the rules on these forums when you registered. And a gentle chiding by me based on your past behaviour and criticisms of others when they went off topic does not call for such a strong reaction from you. I'd suggest you moderate your own behaviour before trying to do so to others. Enough said in public on this topic and if you have something further to add, do so via PM, as before.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”