Question about X rebirth. Saw the Graphics and started drooling

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mcduke

Question about X rebirth. Saw the Graphics and started drooling

Post by mcduke » Fri, 22. Apr 11, 04:27

:o Well, tha graphics are simply Gorgeous. :D Just one question and i hope I don't get kicked in the teeth for this. Is there any possible co-op or multiplayer options??
Okay, how about another question. Can you walk around any of the space stations or larger ships (maybe sit down at the helms men chair to drive, or the weapons officer chair for combat? How about the science chair where you can scan for life forms and minerals of an asteroid or planet?
And what would be cooler then strapping on a pistol and slinging your rifle to go down to your ship's cargo bay and hop on your mule (hover jeep) and open the bay doors to explore a planet. Maybe aim down your phaser rilfe sights and pick off dinner. Maybe even hunt fpr exotic meat to sell to a restaurant chain. Or even have some planetary zoo pay for an exotic life form? How about being a pirate where you actually board a ship with your crew (which could be your friends in a co-op game). There could be alot of co-op game play with your friend being part of a crew in a larger (4 to 6 person) crew. You could have different stations for players to sit and run different functions: Driving, Weapons, Science, Navigaiton, Communications, More Weapons, and even a Captains Chair.

I will get X rebirth to keep the the dream alive that someday the game will be considered for such an expansion.

Gman12

Post by Gman12 » Fri, 22. Apr 11, 04:40

anything other than the info on this-> http://www.egosoft.com/x/xnews/201104_44_xr_news.html page is pure speculation, you know as much as anyone else.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Fri, 22. Apr 11, 08:14

Let's keep X-Rebirth speculation to just a couple of threads, please.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”