Aldrin and ST?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

muadiib
x4

Aldrin and ST?

Post by muadiib » Tue, 26. Apr 11, 02:13

i have 4 springys in aldrin that i want to use as ST's i have given them all the correct software but they just fly around not actually buying goods. they search for experimental shock wave cannons dock but dont buy them. is it cause i cant buy them yet? any way round this problem?
What happens when your ion drives are fragged and your FTL drive have spun to zero?

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Filling slots.

Post by Bill Huntington » Tue, 26. Apr 11, 08:03

muadiib, Aldrin should be Springy heaven, all those cheap resources and they having the speed to deliver. If you don't have the Shockwave Cannons, put something else in the slot. Of course, it it almost natural to put them in the Right and Left slots. But if you put something else, that should be good enough.

When you say, all the software, I presume you mean Trade 3, and Best Buy and Best Sell.

I hope this helps.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Tue, 26. Apr 11, 08:16

I'm not 100% sure, but it might have to do with the fact that the Springblossom can mount ESSC's. I've never heard of traders trying to buy wares you have insufficient notoriety for.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”