x3 reunion the paranid hate me :(

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Skillzfire
x3ap

x3 reunion the paranid hate me :(

Post by Skillzfire » Fri, 6. May 11, 14:51

yeah the paranid hate me and i need to get to a plot mission i need to go through paranid prime so any tips on what i can do?
Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey, one is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, treasured by who bid him farewell. But alas, my guest's life has ended, his tale left unwritten

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 6. May 11, 15:23

Get a fast (scout) ship, for example an Argon Discoverer.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

THE_TrashMan
x4

Post by THE_TrashMan » Fri, 6. May 11, 15:29

Which mission? If it's a Bala-Gi mission (docking at shipyard), you can't do it.

If itshte main plot mission, you will have a contact that will make it posssible for you to pass.

If hteir hostiltiy is not plot-triggered, then start killing pirates in their border sectors and doing jobs for them.

Other than that...They are Paranid. Waht do you expect. (if you understand latin, see my sig)
- Burning with Awesomeness

- Pontifex Maximus Panaidia Est Canicula Infernalis

Skillzfire
x3ap

Post by Skillzfire » Sat, 7. May 11, 02:44

Its the spy drone one main plot i think i may get the starburst i have laying around in my station and just run like hell but i would need to jump back to argon prime most likely does anyone know of a M5 that can fit a jumpdrive?
Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey, one is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, treasured by who bid him farewell. But alas, my guest's life has ended, his tale left unwritten

CeaserNic
x3tc

Post by CeaserNic » Sat, 7. May 11, 03:39

Argon Discoverer can carry a jumpdrive.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”