Will there be a tutorial in Rebirth?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Lorderan

Will there be a tutorial in Rebirth?

Post by Lorderan » Sun, 8. May 11, 13:28

Hey guys,
For the love of god, will there be a tutorial in Rebirth (I've checked the forums but I can't seem to find anything on it).

I'm loving Terran Conflict, got a load of information from daviddowner (Ty by the way).

This game seriously needs a tutorial, I wanted to show my brother and another mate the game, but the ridiculous complexity (Not a bad thing) with NO tutorial (Bad thing) made it very difficult to get them to like the game.

Basically they sad, "forget it, I'm not going to fight with a game to get to like it".

BTW, if your going to force people to go to 3rd party websites and forums to check how you change weapons etc, please allow the ability to go to desktop, sigh. Even crtl alt del it pops back to the game. These types of things are just plain painful.

So Egosoft you may think your saving yourself money not developing a tutorial, but your sure as hell loosing tons of sales because people run away from this game screaming.

That said, awesome game.

Rednoahl
x4

Post by Rednoahl » Sun, 8. May 11, 13:35

Alt Tab gets you back to your desktop.

Cntl alt Del is for task manager.

As for Rebirth, details are slim on the ground for anything, nevermind a tutorial. Too early to say yet.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sun, 8. May 11, 17:49

Please keep X-Rebirth discussions to one of the existing threads. Thank you.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”