X3:TC mod content to Rebirth

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Logain Abler
x4

X3:TC mod content to Rebirth

Post by Logain Abler » Mon, 9. May 11, 11:22

I know its early days with a lot to be confirmed about Rebirth but I thought I’d put this out there as a theoretical question.
For all the modding community who have worked so hard on improving X3:TC, what content will you migrate to Rebirth if it is not part of vanilla?

For myself:
FDN in one form or another as I don’t expect such a feature to be part of Rebirth…..??
PM depending on how factories are implemented.

This is not a post for wish lists or demands for content/features, they are already well covered.

LA

TrixX
x3tc

Post by TrixX » Mon, 9. May 11, 11:57

Well I can say X-Timelines will make the jump to Rebirth if modding on the scale we are doing is possible. Personally I can't wait to see what the ships will look like in the new engine :)
"If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original."
Sir Ken Robinson

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Mon, 9. May 11, 12:05

If you had read THIS topic, you would have known that most TC and earlier things will be mostly incompatible with XR.

Given also that there is basically nothing else known its a bit "odd" asking these questions at this time.

MFG

Ketraar

{Now that he can read THAT topic, this topic can drift South. :) jlehtone}

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”