How to find the Hyperion?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Vanslyke
x3tc

How to find the Hyperion?

Post by Vanslyke » Tue, 17. May 11, 02:21

Hi every one.

I've starter playing X3 Reunion for a few weeks, bought it with X3TC bundled together. Anyway, i have a problem.

I can't seem to be able to find the Hyperion in the Bela Gi missions. I'm in the second unknown sector, i have scan all the asteroids i found, i even tried to collect all wares in sector, so i could visit most of it... I can' t find the ship. By the way, i receive the message after protection the ship in Grand Exchange. I'm stuck. Any help please.

Vanslyke

perkint
x3tc

Post by perkint » Tue, 17. May 11, 02:29

The Hyp is a very long way down - I think it's still South East...

Tim
Struggling to find something from the forums - Google it!!! :D

Vanslyke
x3tc

Post by Vanslyke » Tue, 17. May 11, 03:40

Thanks,

If you have the coordinates, or at least the general area, that would be greatly appreciated.

Fulgrymm
x4

Post by Fulgrymm » Tue, 17. May 11, 04:09

x: 61km
y: 2km
z: -58km

It's amidst a cluster of asteroids, you will need a tractor beam. And also, be alert when you start towing it.

Vanslyke
x3tc

Post by Vanslyke » Tue, 17. May 11, 08:20

Thanks a lot,

I just found them a little while ago. I forgot the tractor beam, had to go buy one, also had to wait 'til my rep was good enough. I've returned to the ship. Claim all that i could, sent every ships to safety. I just waited with SETA on until they are far enough. It's pretty late, so i'll wait until tomorrow to tow the Hyperion and be ready for what to come.

Than you Fulgrymm and perkint.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”