question about graphics

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

CrazyMadJoe

question about graphics

Post by CrazyMadJoe » Fri, 27. May 11, 21:05

I know this should be in the tec support section but I can not post there for some reason.

Is there some way to disable the background images for both x3 reunion and X3TC?

If I can do that the game will play much better

Catra

Post by Catra » Fri, 27. May 11, 21:12

Its more of a S&M question, so ask there. =p

But to post in tech, you need to register your game(s)
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: question about graphics

Post by CBJ » Fri, 27. May 11, 21:17

CrazyMadJoe wrote:I know this should be in the tec support section but I can not post there for some reason.
You'll be able to post there if you register your game, as it states in the forum description on the main forum index page. Once you've done that you can PM a moderator to have this thread moved, or you can re-post your question there. You will need to provide more information, though - see the very first thread in that forum for details. You'll also need to explain what you mean by "background images".

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”