My rank keeps going down to fighter chief when I startup! Wth?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Crimson001

My rank keeps going down to fighter chief when I startup! Wth?

Post by Crimson001 » Sun, 29. May 11, 20:51

I've been wondering why I seem to rank up everytime I startup and shoot stuff, and I realized its because for some reason my combat rank goes back down to fighter chief when I log off and log back in.

I run several mods and I'm sure one of them is causing it, but as I'm days into my save game I don't really want to start over.

Is there a way to fix this with cycrows cheat mod or anything like that? Even if I just have to reset the rank everytime I startup. That'd be better than starting entirely over. :shock:

Edit: After writing this I went back to look and realized my trading rank has gone down too! At startup it resets to industrialist! :evil:

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Sun, 29. May 11, 20:57

This probably belongs in S&M...

Do you have anything which is meant to raise your rank to a certain level when you start? Becuase if it's broken it miught do it every time...
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 29. May 11, 20:58

I guess you need to ask in the S&M forum. Ideally you should first look at the descriptions of the mods you loaded and see which may be causing this 'feature' and then post in that mod's thread. There may be a way advised there to disable this feature. As for whether cheat scripts let you compensate for it, you need to look at Cycrow's Cheat Script thread to confirm if it allows you to change status so easily.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Crimson001

Post by Crimson001 » Sun, 29. May 11, 21:19

Thanks for the heads up guys I'll post in there.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”