Combat Rank and Trading Rank resetting at startup! Wth?!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Crimson001

Combat Rank and Trading Rank resetting at startup! Wth?!

Post by Crimson001 » Sun, 29. May 11, 21:23

Repost from X-universe Board. -- -- --

I've been wondering why I seem to rank up everytime I startup and shoot stuff, and I realized its because for some reason my combat rank goes back down to fighter chief when I log off and log back in.

I run several mods and I'm sure one of them is causing it, but as I'm days into my save game I don't really want to start over.

Currently I'm running:
Combat Mod 4
Pirate Guild
Yaki Armada
Improved Races
Cycrows Cheat Mod
E-Jon PSS Mod
Ship Hijacker
Improved Boarding
NPC Bailing Addon
Salvage Claim Software

Is there a way to fix this with cycrows cheat mod or anything like that? Even if I just have to reset the rank everytime I startup. That'd be better than starting entirely over.

Edit: After writing this I went back to look and realized my trading rank has gone down too! At startup it resets to industrialist! :evil:

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Sun, 29. May 11, 21:34

As far as i know, only MD scripts can modify your Combat/Trade rank - Is there anything in your /Director folder?
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

Crimson001

Post by Crimson001 » Sun, 29. May 11, 21:37

Hrm I just checked the Director folder and it listed this:

2.150 Buy Used Ship
Cadius Factory Pack
Cadius Ship Pack
real_invdef_mission.pck (Missions that direct you to places where xenon have recently invaded.)
Last edited by Crimson001 on Sun, 29. May 11, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Sun, 29. May 11, 21:38

Crimson001 wrote:Actually yeah I just installed a script that gives you missions for xenon invasions. Basicly the missions direct you to places where xenon have already invaded, including improved races takeovers.

Hrm, could that be causing trouble?
Hmm, That shouldn't be causing it (is that from the IR thread? - ill take it look at it just incase)
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

Crimson001

Post by Crimson001 » Sun, 29. May 11, 21:40

Reply in Edit. ^

My attempt not to doublepost failed. x)

And also the script is from here: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=258035
Last edited by Crimson001 on Sun, 29. May 11, 21:50, edited 1 time in total.

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Sun, 29. May 11, 21:49

checked real deference and buy used ship, both are fine and couldn't cause this issue

What value does your ranks change from - to?
[ external image ]
―Farengar Secret-Fire

Crimson001

Post by Crimson001 » Sun, 29. May 11, 21:53

For some reason no matter how many ranks I go up, when I save and quit, and then startup I'm back at,

Combat: Fighter Chief
Trade: Indstrialist

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”