How many Aldrin Sector Traders?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

twilight_echoes
x3tc

How many Aldrin Sector Traders?

Post by twilight_echoes » Mon, 30. May 11, 02:49

GoD has left me with 18 stations in Aldrin, I am sadly missing the EEMPC forge and not so sadly, a few of the power plants.

Currently have 6 springblossoms sector trading which haven't run out of things to do in a few hours. I'm wondering roughly how many Springblossom sector traders Aldrin can sustain before I start putting factories there myself.

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Mon, 30. May 11, 04:54

I would like to know too, currently I have... none. Been too lazy to set them up :P Buying a couple of them right now!!

Didn't manage to even discover all the aldrin stations, my FPS is so bad there :( . I let couple of Kestrels explore the sector but they only found 2 more stations I haven't visited during the plots
Fast sector selection on the Universe Map | Rock locations for Mobile/OOS mining | Botting for max speed Hyperion | Complete list of ship sources | Capturing smaller ships

My current ship collection:
11 out of 11 *retired* ships found
17 out of 17 *unique* ships found
9 out of 9 *limited* ships found
16 out of 16 *rare* ships found

Bill Huntington
x3tc

SBs in Aldrin

Post by Bill Huntington » Mon, 30. May 11, 04:57

You are doing well to have work for 6 SBs, twilight_echoes. I usually only have 3. When they get to level 8 or 10, I jump them to the Terran sectors as UTs, and start another one. If you don't have the EEMP forge, I hope you got a few EEMPs in Aldrin, so you can clone them.

It just seems natural to put 4 of them in the back of the SB. And you really need them if you want to get Spitfyres into action.

The SB is the perfect trader to use the resources of that wide open Aldrin space.

Good Luck.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

Hubert99
x3tc

Post by Hubert99 » Mon, 30. May 11, 05:01

Eh, I had a TM full of Kestrels the moment I first entered Aldrin (around gameday 6-7), but the EEMPC forges were already missing. At the moment I have 2 Springblossoms as sector traders there, I had three but they went to help the terran economy ... anyway, I found that even those three made the only Weapons complex left to produce good quantities of prototype weaponry( M-AM launcher and starburst shockwave)

I noticed that in the Spitfyre's mount table, the only compatible weapon is the EEMPC, and even that is shown only for the turret. I wonder if I'll have weapons for her ...
Thereshallbewings

Catra

Post by Catra » Mon, 30. May 11, 07:10

Usually got 10 running about.

Make sure they are lvl 25, they get the ability to talk to eachother on where and what they are going to trade so that others don't do the same thing(IIRC).

And use the springie.
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Mon, 30. May 11, 11:26

In my current game I threw in 10 Mistrels.
There is one eempc forge in Aldrin 2 iirc.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”