[TC] Goner rep mysteries

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nponoBegHuk
x4

[TC] Goner rep mysteries

Post by nponoBegHuk » Tue, 7. Jun 11, 17:38

After capping several Goner Rangers my rep went down to 90% Sceptic, which prevented me from buying stuff at their temple. I tried doing couple of non-combat missions for guys at their stations and trading with them, which didn't increase my rep. So I just left it there.

However, right now I noticed my rep went up to 95% Sceptic by itself, I wonder what triggered that increase? I don't have any combat assets in Elysium of Light and haven't been there myself for ages.

Are there any other means to increase their rep (so I can at least buy transporter device/JD)? Preferably non-combat related.
Fast sector selection on the Universe Map | Rock locations for Mobile/OOS mining | Botting for max speed Hyperion | Complete list of ship sources | Capturing smaller ships

My current ship collection:
11 out of 11 *retired* ships found
17 out of 17 *unique* ships found
9 out of 9 *limited* ships found
16 out of 16 *rare* ships found

Infekted
x3tc

Post by Infekted » Tue, 7. Jun 11, 17:41

Local traders? CAGs?

It's worth pointing out you only get Goner rep if you take missions from the guys in the hoods. There's usually plenty of argon+others offering missions there.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 7. Jun 11, 17:55

Supply/trade with the Goner Teladianium factory that you built in that sector. Try to find Goner build missions in that sector (which will increase Goner trade opportunities too).
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Infekted
x3tc

Post by Infekted » Tue, 7. Jun 11, 17:59

IIRC you can get goner missions from non goner owned stations in that sector. So build anything they ask you to build in there, regardless of who asks you to build it.
Also its worth docking an m5 in the stations that are there. Elysium has ended up was a deserted wasteland in a couple of my games now.. Don't know why.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Tue, 7. Jun 11, 22:55

Somewhere in the South East of the (TC) Universe there is a Goner owned station, (or there was in my main game which data save was lost).

In Reunion,trade with the Goners increased rep.

Maybe it does in TC too ?

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Tue, 7. Jun 11, 23:55

I do have 1 Universe Trader running. I spotted him near Omicron Lyrae a couple of times, maybe he ran into Elysium of Light too.

I did a couple of build missions there without rep increase, but the quest givers were just the regular Argon models, I'll keep looking for the guys in hoods then, thanks for the answers.
Fast sector selection on the Universe Map | Rock locations for Mobile/OOS mining | Botting for max speed Hyperion | Complete list of ship sources | Capturing smaller ships

My current ship collection:
11 out of 11 *retired* ships found
17 out of 17 *unique* ships found
9 out of 9 *limited* ships found
16 out of 16 *rare* ships found

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”