[TC] Aldrin LTs - all carrying the same ware

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nponoBegHuk
x4

[TC] Aldrin LTs - all carrying the same ware

Post by nponoBegHuk » Sun, 12. Jun 11, 15:01

I equipped 10 Springblossoms to help up Aldrin economy, but around 8 of them are stopping everytime - because they all are carrying Sunrise Flowers and the first lucky ones to sell them at good price keep going, but the next ones will just stop saying "My cargo bay is full, cannot continue".

Do I need to train them as UT to level 23 (which is annyoing...) or maybe there's something else that can be done to prevent them from stopping?
Fast sector selection on the Universe Map | Rock locations for Mobile/OOS mining | Botting for max speed Hyperion | Complete list of ship sources | Capturing smaller ships

My current ship collection:
11 out of 11 *retired* ships found
17 out of 17 *unique* ships found
9 out of 9 *limited* ships found
16 out of 16 *rare* ships found

Catra

Post by Catra » Sun, 12. Jun 11, 17:31

Yea, you need lvl 25 pilots there so they coordinate with eachother.
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sun, 12. Jun 11, 17:42

In my current game I have put in a Sun Oil Refinery L.
That has taken up the slack
also added a Space Fuel Distillery for the excess wheat. :D

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Sun, 12. Jun 11, 18:17

Already sent some of them to train via UT, gonna build Space Fuel Distillery and Sun Oil refinery later (each time I jump to Aldrin, couple of them die due to collisions with stations so have to clean the place up first).

I wonder how does Terran Aldrin Mixed Food Production Base M actually work... most stations there are starving on rimes and cahoonas. Will need to build those too.
Fast sector selection on the Universe Map | Rock locations for Mobile/OOS mining | Botting for max speed Hyperion | Complete list of ship sources | Capturing smaller ships

Catra

Post by Catra » Mon, 13. Jun 11, 02:44

NPC "complexes" makes 1 product at a time, and the chosen product is random.
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Mon, 13. Jun 11, 03:16

Yup, I observed that behavior. I tried scripting one of that stations in (to check cycle time and resources taken/produced), but it only produced eCells + Sunrise Flowers -> Nostrop Oil. Kinda feeling the need to write a TC-compatible Sector Planner just to balance out Aldrin production :roll:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”