Aldrin expansion EEMPCs

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

twilight_echoes
x3tc

Aldrin expansion EEMPCs

Post by twilight_echoes » Thu, 16. Jun 11, 15:30

I just got as far as opening up the Aldrin 2 from the expansion mission - yet there is no EEMPC forge in the sector, or in Aldrin.

Do they spawn after the plot is complete - or did it disappear by the hand of GoD before I even got into the sector... or is it just miles out of sensor range?

I really hope it hasn't gone, as I don't have one in Aldrin either.

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Aldrin and EEMPC

Post by Bill Huntington » Thu, 16. Jun 11, 18:23

There is only the one in Aldrin. Your only choice is to find one EEMPC, just one, somewhere in Aldrin and clone it. Find the Unknown station in the SE, and have a ship feed it to the menu when you are ready to use either Aldrin SY, and you can make as many EEMPC as you want. Always leave 1 there when you are done. Since some trader might grab it, your ship can take it from the menu until needed again.

Good Luck.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

twilight_echoes
x3tc

Post by twilight_echoes » Thu, 16. Jun 11, 19:15

This: http://eng.x3tc.ru/x3_tc_map/sector.php?c=ODI3NTA5MzQ3 is what ed me to believe there is normally an EEMPC fab in Aldrin 2 - which there isn't in my game - either because GoD was very quick, or because that link isn't up to date with 3.0

Catra

Post by Catra » Thu, 16. Jun 11, 19:22

There is one in aldrin 2.
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

glenmcd
x3tc

Post by glenmcd » Thu, 16. Jun 11, 19:28

twilight_echoes wrote:This: http://eng.x3tc.ru/x3_tc_map/sector.php?c=ODI3NTA5MzQ3 is what ed me to believe there is normally an EEMPC fab in Aldrin 2 - which there isn't in my game - either because GoD was very quick, or because that link isn't up to date with 3.0
The link is up to date for TC 3.1 also. GoD starts deleting stations from around an hour game time and regularly after that. You can delay the removal of stations by docking a ship there and not moving it, but it appears that even this doesn't last forever. Contrary to what you'll find in some posts, stations are deleted from Terran space, Aldrin and Aldrin 2 at any time regardless of whether you've started the Terran missions or whether you've visited Aldrin or Aldrin 2 yet. The slaughter goes on regardless. Apparently you can find any weapons you want on particular ships that you can capture, so you've at least got that as a last resort.

twilight_echoes
x3tc

Post by twilight_echoes » Thu, 16. Jun 11, 19:33

Capturing springblossoms which move almost as fast as a flail sounds like a joyful experience for the purpose of outfitting a few spitfyres with eempcs....

Has anyone experienced them being rebuilt?

What a shame the Aldrin people's shipyard doesn't sell any stations.

Jawms
x4

Post by Jawms » Thu, 16. Jun 11, 23:09

twilight_echoes wrote:Capturing springblossoms which move almost as fast as a flail sounds like a joyful experience for the purpose of outfitting a few spitfyres with eempcs....

Has anyone experienced them being rebuilt?

What a shame the Aldrin people's shipyard doesn't sell any stations.
Who needs EEMPCs? Just use PM/AMLs, they kick soooo much more ass

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 16. Jun 11, 23:33

In my current game...
Aldrin Experimental EMPC Forge (note...this is how it is listed,not as eempc )

Aldrin location...

Aldrin 2 location...

glenmcd
x3tc

Post by glenmcd » Thu, 16. Jun 11, 23:56

For 2 of my games:

Aldrin EEMPC:
Last month Today
99.7 99.9
12.6 10.4
99.3 99.0

Only slight differences, you'll easily pick them up with a triplex or even a duplex scanner.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”