[MOD] [TC/AP] X3 Rebalance Mod (XRM) - Total conversion - v1.30d (02.12.13)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

weltall2
x3ap

Post by weltall2 » Wed, 15. Mar 17, 16:48

Hello there everyone. I am coming back into X3 after quite a long time, with the last game being around the time Albion Prelude was released, so about 5 years ago?

I decided I want to play XRM and I am wondering if I can use Yaki Armada and Pirate Guild alongside with it, or if they would end up causing more harm than good. I have used them with X-Tended, but if I remember well that was more like an extension of the main game, allowing for mods and scripts to work alongside with it easier.

If the above two work, would also New Race Ranking and Ranks for Xenon, Kha'ak, Pirates and Yaki work as well?

Finally, is the universe static or factions are able to take over each other making the game feel less static?

I hope everyone is having a great week =)

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Wed, 15. Mar 17, 17:10

I successfully used the Yaki Armada and the Pirate Guild scripts with XRM in the past. I haven't tried the other scripts you mentioned.
The races aren't going to take over sectors in XRM. For this feature you should try other scripts like STO or Improved Races.

weltall2
x3ap

Post by weltall2 » Wed, 15. Mar 17, 17:34

Thank you so much for replying BlackArchon! I am really glad to know these two work with it =) Does STO actually work on XRM too? I used that too with X-Tended and really liked it.

Thank you again so much for replying so fast =)

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Wed, 15. Mar 17, 18:43

I haven't used STO myself with XRM, but I remember people reporting about it, so it seems to work with XRM.

Yeah, I'm subscribed to this thread to be immediately informed by e-mail about new replies - that is my secret for replying so fast. ;)

Anyway, have fun with XRM! :)

weltall2
x3ap

Post by weltall2 » Wed, 15. Mar 17, 18:45

Lucky me =D Thank you very much again for helping out. Hope you are and will have an awesome week!

gastovski

Post by gastovski » Sun, 19. Mar 17, 13:06

Any good compatible HUD mod out there?.

Rutka
x4

Post by Rutka » Sun, 19. Mar 17, 14:26

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Sun, 19. Mar 17, 14:28

gastovski wrote:Any good compatible HUD mod out there?.
All HUD mods which are compatible with X3:TC/AP vanilla are compatible with XRM (this isn't LU where there are only a few compatible mods). I personally prefer the Pure X HUD: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=299546

gastovski

Post by gastovski » Sun, 19. Mar 17, 14:43

BlackArchon wrote:
All HUD mods which are compatible with X3:TC/AP vanilla are compatible with XRM (this isn't LU where there are only a few compatible mods). I personally prefer the Pure X HUD: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=299546
There is no link for PUREX so that's why i asked.

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Sun, 19. Mar 17, 15:11

gastovski wrote:
BlackArchon wrote:
There is no link for PUREX so that's why i asked.
The download links are there, but not working - as I just noticed. You should ask in the thread directly for a working download link, usually a moderator will provide it. If you don't have success, PM me. :)

Viliae
x3tc

Post by Viliae » Sun, 19. Mar 17, 16:15

Hi
Here you go for Pure X v6 (for versions v5 or v4 just PM me): https://www.mediafire.com/?4dsfw5klj7bbwxy

gastovski

Post by gastovski » Sun, 19. Mar 17, 17:07

Viliae wrote:Hi
Here you go for Pure X v6 (for versions v5 or v4 just PM me): https://www.mediafire.com/?4dsfw5klj7bbwxy
Thanks alot.

Malcolm (Cyteen)
x3

Absence of TP variants

Post by Malcolm (Cyteen) » Sun, 19. Mar 17, 17:09

Hell again all!

Maybe a question that has been asked before but my searches have come up empty:

I would very much like to acquire either a Terran Lance, Argon Phantom or Split Manta but I cannot find any shipyard/showroom/PAR which stocks them.

Are these variants available in X3TC XRM (or only in AP)? And if so where can I acquire them (e.g. offered by people selling their ships)?

Thank you again for your help.

Cyteen out
“What is the meaning of it, Watson?” said Holmes solemnly as he laid down the paper. “What object is served by this circle of misery and violence and fear? It must tend to some end, or else our universe is ruled by chance, which is unthinkable. But what end?"

Merlin47w11
x4

Post by Merlin47w11 » Tue, 4. Apr 17, 23:11

Good evening,

may I beg you pardon, but recently I got my hands at X3 TC/AP again and decided that it might be time to try out one of the grand mods available. So... my choice may be clear, but I stumbled upon an annoying problem:

In new game scenarios added by the mod neither combat nor trading ranking does increase. I tried out at least five different scenarios, but it wont work. Memory tells me that there was some kind of cheat punishment that worked that way, but... seriously?

Is there a way to fix this, or am I haunted to do 1500cr jobs for the rest of the game?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 5. Apr 17, 09:56

What you experience is a known problem, not exclusive to the XRM, which usually points to a faulty installation.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 5. Apr 17, 20:58

Merlin47w11 wrote:...Memory tells me that there was some kind of cheat punishment that worked that way, but... seriously?...
Incomplete memory. :wink: That was only true in X-BTF and X-T, before Egosoft allowed modding, which started in X2 The Threat. I agree with X2-I in that you probably have a faulty game and/or mod installation.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Merlin47w11
x4

Post by Merlin47w11 » Wed, 5. Apr 17, 22:06

Okay, I uninstalled everything and reinstalled X3 AP (without going over TC first), picking the 42 year old argon in his buster, headed over to line of energy, got some energy-cells for 13 cr and sold them for 19 and... I'm still just at 0% with my trade rank.

So... I hereby testify that my accusement of the mod was wrong. Still doesn't make the game more playable in the long term.
Is there any information about this beside the (non useful) results from googeling "x3 trade rank not raising" available?

EDiT: Oh... maybe I'm just way to inpatient: after switching from energy-cell deliveries to... ehm... bigger fishes the trade rank made a jump from 0% opportunist to 0% delivery-guy. Prove me wrong, but I was sure that it should made tiny percent steps towards the next level, insted of instant jumping.

-XeNoN-
x4

Post by -XeNoN- » Thu, 20. Apr 17, 11:48

Hey guys, has anyone tested if XRM 1.13 work with 3.3 AP :)?

mcal9909
x3tc

Post by mcal9909 » Thu, 20. Apr 17, 13:58

NighTragE wrote:Hey guys, has anyone tested if XRM 1.13 work with 3.3 AP :)?
I've been using it fine, it throws a warning when you start . But ignoring it haven't had any problems so far.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”