X3:TC - Terran Mission 6 - Where do I find Satellites?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

GraniteToe

X3:TC - Terran Mission 6 - Where do I find Satellites?

Post by GraniteToe » Fri, 29. Jul 11, 11:00

I've been going in circiles for the past 3 hours trying to find some Advanced Satellites that I need to place in Terran Mission 6.

In the end, I used X3 Ware Search and found all the locations. However, everywhere was out of stock!!

So how do I get the satellites I need in order to comlete this mission?

heratik
x3tc

Post by heratik » Fri, 29. Jul 11, 11:04

Check which seller has all the needed resources and camp a ship at their dock. bring up their trade window and set SETA going and buy them as soon as they appear before any NPCs can grab them...

Krane
x3tc

Post by Krane » Fri, 29. Jul 11, 11:21

You might also need to sell resources to the satelite factories to get production going again, but at least doing that will net you enough profit to cover the cost of buying the satelites.

Also, what ship are you planning to do this misson in?

GraniteToe

Post by GraniteToe » Fri, 29. Jul 11, 12:06

Thanks for the replies. I hadn't considered providing my own supplies to the station.

I plan on using the starting ship for this mission (not sure what it is called - but it is the ship you get when you start the game).

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 29. Jul 11, 12:08

Well, the starting ship is different in the different game starts. ;)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

heratik
x3tc

Post by heratik » Fri, 29. Jul 11, 12:09

The Discoverer? Sabre?

either should be fast enough to keep you out of trouble. Although if you have a Rapier that would be ideal (if it can carry satellites, I can't remember)

Edit, no the Rapier cant carry them, nevermind...

GraniteToe

Post by GraniteToe » Fri, 29. Jul 11, 14:46

Yes, it is the Sabre. I have the max upgrades on speed.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”