[XR] Bala Gi Missions's

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dank7430
x3ap

[XR] Bala Gi Missions's

Post by Dank7430 » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 09:25

Just wondering if you play with plot disabled, can you still do the bala gi missions. I have only ever started new games on quickstart but am getting fed up of the same old rail roaded story. Also is anything else disabled/enabled that I should know about?

Fulgrymm
x4

Post by Fulgrymm » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 09:43

Bala Gi is only disabled in Custom starts. The specific requirements for it are as follows: At least 10 game hours clocked in, good rep with the Boron, not enemies with Paranid and Split, own at least one station, and 5 million credits in the bank.

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 12:24

Im not sure is this the Balla G mission but if that one which is related to PHQ then it is available for custom universe. You can also have Hyperions too.

Im not familiar with all the names for stories i just do the game :D
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sat, 13. Aug 11, 03:51

iirc you get the Paranid's personal yacht (Hyperion) which took forever to tow,plus a choice of an M3+.
Can't remember where the PHQ came in.Maybe same mission.
Many of us used the PHQ to make a number of Hyperions and two M3+s for each Hype., after RE them. :D

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Sat, 13. Aug 11, 16:06

PHQ comes by when you are on a resource hunt and when you bring those blueprints to... ... ...spoiler ;p
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”