Split from HUB Bug Thread

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Carlo the Curious
x4

Split from HUB Bug Thread

Post by Carlo the Curious » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 02:02

Split From...

Did "hell and high water" include you scripting in the Nividium? If so, dd you use the right one? There are 2 Nividium wares.

In any case, do you have any other scripts or mods installed? As far as I remember, the only issues with this part have been related to modified games.

EDIT:
sambozauk wrote:time wasted.
So why are you wasting more time spamming old threads about it? :roll:

sambozauk
x3tc

Post by sambozauk » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 03:43

You know, I do not call this spamming at all. Problem with me leaving a message is there?. I have not used the X3 TC forum for about a year as well, so I hardly call leaving a message or two as spamming, maybe in your mind leaving more than a few messages is spamming, which would make you a bit of an inbred.

The answer to your question however, is no I have not used a Nividium script, and did not know there was one out there for Nividium.

But I will suggest this to you, maybe instead of being a ****, you could always give a constructive answer to my question, how does that sound?. If you do not have a constructive answer to the question, then it is always advisable to stfu.

Thanks.

Sambozauk

InFlamesForEver
x3tc

Post by InFlamesForEver » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 04:46

Maybe instead of being an ass about it you'd realise that with that kind of attitude you'll never manage it or get any more help.

Just use the cheat package to put the nervidium in again, and if that doesn't work then yes you are stuffed.

EarlHarewood
x3tc

Post by EarlHarewood » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 06:23

sambozauk wrote: But I will suggest this to you, maybe instead of being a ****, you could always give a constructive answer to my question, how does that sound?. If you do not have a constructive answer to the question, then it is always advisable to stfu.

Thanks.

Sambozauk
yikes o_o
maybe you should put the game down for a bit, you seem a little wound up :)

sambozauk
x3tc

Post by sambozauk » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 13:09

Na, I was taking a break from EVE, after 8 years playing EVE, thought I would give X3 TC a go again for a few weeks before going back to EVE.

Not wound, just blunt and tell it as is and putting someone in there place, that is obviously a really bad thing to do in this forum, and people just have to accept the bull remarks some people leave right?. Not me mate,lol, I take no crap, and will give as good as I get :).

Maybe you should take a break from the forum.

Thanks

sambozauk
x3tc

Post by sambozauk » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 13:11

Maybe you should tell the idiot who left the message that gained the blunt reply from me, to do the same thing :).

Sorry to say, but I will tell it as is, if I dislike someone for any reason, unlike you obviously, I will tell them what I think :).

Free world, will reply on a snidey remark, whether you like it or not. Not being an ass, just being brutally honest,lol. Sort it out mate.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 14:05

There's a line between "brutally honest" and "plain old insulting", and you just crossed it. This is an official warning--moderate your language and your insults in future, please.

sambozauk
x3tc

Post by sambozauk » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 17:10

Well then moderate the smarmy remarks that are meant to inflame, how does that sound?, then you will not get people putting them in there place will you?. Do you use your brain?, and is this not a free world anymore?. If they dish it, then they can expect it back in there face, moderated or not. How many people have they sucked of to get you in there pocket then?.

Starzi style management of a forum which you do is quite frankly a load of old tott. If you can not cope with the heat Mr Moderator, then get out of the kitchen is my advice to you.

You should go and learn how to moderate properly at CCP EVE Online where the real men are, you will learn that you deal with considerably worse and controversial comments than someone telling someone else to STFU. You might learn something about how moderation is done, and learn about freedom of speech, before telling me I spam, but only telling them what I think, is not spamming, that is me not letting them walk all over me, compute?.

You see, my simple original question, has ended up with this crap, because of a few people who purposely inflamed the comment I made, I then reply to it telling them what I think, and then you, you idiot, tell me I am spamming,lol. Sort it out, ffs.

Many thanks

Sambozauk

x3tc

Post by 5150 » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 17:14

I've been on alot of game forums and EVE's is the exception not the rule!

Personally I find EVE's forum increadibly brutal, hostile and not newbie friendly (much like the game actually) and I've been playing EVE since launch!

I doubt your tactic of questioning the moderation (especially in the manner that you did) will end well.........

Lelouch
x3tc

Post by Lelouch » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 17:27

5150 wrote:I doubt your tactic of questioning the moderation (especially in the manner that you did) will end well.........
Au contraire mon ami. It will end well ... for us.

He gets his ban and this forum becomes nice and friendly again. I don't give a damn how unfriendly and "used to heat" the EVE forums are. This is the egosoft forum and I think the moderators are doing a pretty good job.

sambozauk
x3tc

Post by sambozauk » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 17:31

The funny thing is, I hardly play X3TC. The last time I visited the Egosoft forums was about a year ago, asking for some advice on structures in X3, and I got the answer I needed, without any inflamatory comments left.

Like I say, if you inflame the likes of me, expect it back in your face with interest. That is how life goes, we do not live in a lovey dovey world. This world is competitive, those who can not compete end up on the slag heap.

Fulgrymm
x4

Post by Fulgrymm » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 17:31

This will certainly be the first time I witness someone other than a spambot get banned. Really shows how mature the community is generally speaking, when it takes over a year for something like that to happen.

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Fri, 12. Aug 11, 17:34

Right, I'm going to split and lock this thread and move the relevant parts to the X3 Tech Support forum.

In short, resurrecting old threads, especially multiple ones are frowned upon and may cause a rise from a moderator or two.

Personal attacks however are not tolerated, hence the warning.

Discussing moderator actions in a thread is also against the rules, so feel free to PM me if you have further remarks.
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”