Teladi have become all Red!!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Balrog1978

Teladi have become all Red!!

Post by Balrog1978 » Mon, 15. Aug 11, 05:10

I was doing the Treasure Hunt mission in X3:TC - somewhere along the line - the Teladi have become my enemies!! I checked the global commands - and it shows them as friend!!

My REPUTATION with them is Company Director!!

I don't have that many ships in my fleet which could be misbehaving- certainly none in Teladi Space!!

What could be wrong?

The Rogue Trader
xr

Post by The Rogue Trader » Mon, 15. Aug 11, 05:24

prees P, go to advanced and thn global commands. Then put Teladi back to freinds.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Mon, 15. Aug 11, 05:34

Also check the friend/foe settings for your current ship.

http://www.egosoft.com/support/faq/faq_ ... &version=9

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 15. Aug 11, 12:14

because you attacked a teladi ship, your ships command console has set teladi as enemy.

you just have to switch it back to friend and all will be fine.

i usually use the global command console, then just broadcast to all reachable ships

Balrog1978

Post by Balrog1978 » Tue, 16. Aug 11, 04:30

Interesting - Like Isaid in my original post - I had done the Foe to Friend - but the bastiches still showed up as red!

it wasn't until I did the TRANSMIT to all ships like someone suggested - did it work!! So this is a mandatory step?

ajax34i
x4

Post by ajax34i » Tue, 16. Aug 11, 05:00

Well, you may have them globally as friends, but whichever ship does the attacking will have them set to foe, so if YOU are in that ship, they'll look red to you.

You need to either manually set them to friend in the command console for that ship, or if you don't know which ship it is, do the global broadcast to reset all ships to have them as friends.

Any of your traders that get attacked, they'll set them red for their particular TS ship that they're in. You have to manually set it back.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Tue, 16. Aug 11, 07:03

Balrog1978 wrote:it wasn't until I did the TRANSMIT to all ships like someone suggested - did it work!! So this is a mandatory step?
Yes.

Changing the global friend-foe settings does nothing until you tell the game which assets you want to apply the settings to.

Masochisto
x3tc

Post by Masochisto » Wed, 17. Aug 11, 03:52

Keep them as Foes! They are nothing but Pirate sympathizing Anarchists! Who needs there cheap Silicon Mines and Bust Selling Price Locators!

... wait... I do...

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”